5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

veson

Jan 2, 2020
Included with pack 48 was the bonus stuff, most of it's already in the OP except the "PSD" file for Pack29. It's labeled as a PSB file but it's an improperly encoded PSD. GIMP won't touch it and Krita only recognizes the last page layer. Feel free to try it with whatever image editor you have, one might work. If you can get it to work try re-encoding it and re-post.

Dragon x Hunter

May 8, 2017
Included with pack 48 was the bonus stuff, most of it's already in the OP except the "PSD" file for Pack29. It's labeled as a PSB file but it's an improperly encoded PSD. GIMP won't touch it and Krita only recognizes the last page layer. Feel free to try it with whatever image editor you have, one might work. If you can get it to work try re-encoding it and re-post.

Pack 29 Broken "PSD"
What comes on pack 48?

Reactions: D10BR@ND0

something8576

Nov 18, 2018

Pack 29 Broken "PSD"
psb files are adobe's large document format. Pretty sure you're shit out of luck without photoshop/indesign.

schlarb

Jan 5, 2019
You can find a copy of the last pre-subscription version of Photoshop from 2012 pretty easily, it'll open those

LutherAK

Nov 15, 2021
Any chance for an updated link on the individual set 15? Two of the 4 downloads are dead and the other two are painfully slow :/

baaaaahhhhg

Jul 20, 2017
I actually don't have any of the sets. My internet isn't quite stable enough and has a lot of problems with the standard download sites, which is why I'm actually very appreciative of the torrents you offer :)

Is there anyone else in the thread who would be able to re-host 1-10 for rpdl?
Okay - I've gone ahead and found/downloaded all of the sets up through the current set 48 (only the standards, not the psd's).

Torrent is attached for any interested. Pre-shared with rpdl so there so should be downloadable fairly consistently.

xxxxdave

Feb 13, 2018
Okay - I've gone ahead and found/downloaded all of the sets up through the current set 48 (only the standards, not the psd's).

Torrent is attached for any interested. Pre-shared with rpdl so there so should be downloadable fairly consistently.
Torrent is stalling for me

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes