5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Is there a Mega or Torrent of all work so far, or at least most of it? This will take DAYS to download each and every individual sets. The sites used for larger set collections are SLOW.

baaaaahhhhg

Jul 20, 2017
Is there a Mega or Torrent of all work so far, or at least most of it? This will take DAYS to download each and every individual sets. The sites used for larger set collections are SLOW.
I'd like to echo this as well. rpdl - any chance you have thought about splitting into image torrent aggregations as well as renpy torrents?

baaaaahhhhg

Jul 20, 2017
What would you like, just sets 1-30?
1-30 would be great!

I know the individual sets seem to come out fairly regularly (individual is up to 47), but don't seem to have consistent hosting available so guessing it would be hard for you to really find an automated way to pull those in.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
1-30 would be great!

I know the individual sets seem to come out fairly regularly (individual is up to 47), but don't seem to have consistent hosting available so guessing it would be hard for you to really find an automated way to pull those in.
Can you re-upload 1-10? I got the other two.

baaaaahhhhg

Jul 20, 2017
Can you re-upload 1-10? I got the other two.
I actually don't have any of the sets. My internet isn't quite stable enough and has a lot of problems with the standard download sites, which is why I'm actually very appreciative of the torrents you offer :)

Is there anyone else in the thread who would be able to re-host 1-10 for rpdl?

nickfrank

Mar 2, 2021
I actually don't have any of the sets. My internet isn't quite stable enough and has a lot of problems with the standard download sites, which is why I'm actually very appreciative of the torrents you offer :)

Is there anyone else in the thread who would be able to re-host 1-10 for rpdl?
I can make a torrent for packs 1-47. Shouldn't take too long if I exclude PSDs, but first I need to learn how to make a torrent xD

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
I can make a torrent for packs 1-47. Shouldn't take too long if I exclude PSDs, but first I need to learn how to make a torrent xD
If you do make one, please send me the torrent and I'll seed it :)

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
remember, if you've got a link to new content, don't post it publicly. Instead put the link in a report on the OP of the thread.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes