5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
1.gif

Overview:
AromaSensei is a 2D artist who makes image sets of characters from video games and movies such as Overwatch, Nier, Metroid, Tomb Raider, Final Fantasy, Zelda, and countless others, with an emphasis on futanaris. A no futa archive has been made though.​

Updated: 2024-04-20
Developer: AromaSensei - - - Alt- - -
Censorship: None
Language: English
Resolution: Various high resolution
Content: 10000+ pictures, 11 .mp4 and 1 .gif animations, 160+ .psd/psb files
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DMCA prone artist
DOWNLOAD
Packs 1-48:
TORRENT

Individual Packs:

Misc pack: - - - - -
Compressed 1-30: - - - -

Surely_this_is_a_normal_android_secretary_AromaSesnsei_notext_p55_page03.jpg 5.jpg Surely_this_is_a_normal_android_secretary_AromaSesnsei_notext_p55_page06.jpg Marin Kitagawa hot coffe mod_Aromasensei_page_2.jpg Hot_holidays_at Frozen_Inc_AromaSensei_p56_page_without_text_09.jpg Asuka_AromaSensei_Page_12.jpg very SFW.jpg raven inst.jpg Makima_AromaSensei_p54_Page_5.jpg 6.jpg page 5 copy 2.jpg AromaSensei_P62_Robin_StardewValley_page09.jpg 7.jpg Page 5 copy 2 (2).jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 3.jpg 2.jpg 1.gif 1.gif 6.jpg AromaSensei_P62_Abigail_page10.jpg HHFIP2_AromaSensei_p57_page_35.jpg Raven p61 page05.jpg 06x.jpg aroma3 pack53.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
no need for the futa tag, the artist name is good enough:

some more stuff:

for ex-hentai users (basically the same stuff):

Escape

May 12, 2017
Thanks for the upload/updates

Does anyone know if there is a really simple way of mass converting these high resolution images to a more appropriate size for my 2k resolution monitor? I tried using several picture resizers but it's tough to not mess up the aspect ratio's of all the various sizes of the images :(

May 3, 2018
Thanks for the upload/updates

Does anyone know if there is a really simple way of mass converting these high resolution images to a more appropriate size for my 2k resolution monitor? I tried using several picture resizers but it's tough to not mess up the aspect ratio's of all the various sizes of the images :(
Try XnConvert, it's great for mass conversion and has many settings

lolcakes69

Apr 15, 2018
how do i make use of the .001 and .002 files of the latest month? I thought it'd be as simple as deleting the end and making it a .7z file or swapping the 7z and 001/002, but those don't work.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Try XnConvert, it's great for mass conversion and has many settings
yeah, XnConvert is great

how do i make use of the .001 and .002 files of the latest month? I thought it'd be as simple as deleting the end and making it a .7z file or swapping the 7z and 001/002, but those don't work.
you shouldnt need to rename anything just open up one of them in 7zip

Reactions: Escape and Krull
Dec 1, 2017
yeah, XnConvert is great

you shouldnt need to rename anything just open up one of them in 7zip
Hey man i had a problem opening them up, my 7 zip pops up with a error message, extracting doens't seem to work either,is there anything else i could do? Thanks in advance, Maybe i'm doing something wrong,i'm righ clicking then i proceed to click "open with" and i select 7 zip.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes