5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Ymhir

Oct 8, 2018

Thats the 33, but i don't know if its complete, i want 34, cuz halloween costumes are increadible

Reactions: polandball

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
em, its a teaser for pack 35, nor really from twitter. All packs are on his patreon, and they've like 1 or 2 comics and a lot of futas
her* patreon. I believe theres at six Waifunator comics, 1 harry potter, 1 teen titans, and a short rwby one. I suppose the packs themselves are also short "comics" but the others are actual comics.

m1ch43l

Jul 6, 2017
you know, you can also delete and edit your own posts, so you dont have to reply to yourself
That's boring. You should really only edit or delete your post, when it contains subjects against the forum rules or when it contains personal information you don't to share anymore.

exter

May 29, 2017
That's boring. You should really only edit or delete your post, when it contains subjects against the forum rules or when it contains personal information you don't to share anymore.
Yeah, people can do whatever with their post. I was just pointing it out since those are his first 2 posts ever.

m1ch43l

Jul 6, 2017
Yeah, people can do whatever with their post. I was just pointing it out since those are his first 2 posts ever.
Oh, that I did not know. But then again, my first post was about asking if someone were to already ask for a 100% save file, which just means I asked indirectly for a save file. AND it took me over a year to post my first comment.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes