5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Sorry for the delay. Here's the PSD for Tier 4 pack 36:

As for pack 35, I believe someone has already posted the PSD files for that.
You've only posted the futa psd. Can you upload the others?

dougjordan34

Dec 7, 2020
You've only posted the futa psd. Can you upload the others?
Sorry, I guess I'm not very sure of how Aroma structures her psd files. From what I could tell, the futa PSD files have layers for both futa and not. What is the purpose of the other psd files?

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Sorry, I guess I'm not very sure of how Aroma structures her psd files. From what I could tell, the futa PSD files have layers for both futa and not. What is the purpose of the other psd files?
In the other sets, she has futa and non-futa psds. Perhaps she changed. Can't check the files though. Can anybody check?

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
I'm a huge fan of Aroma's Gwen/Elsa/Samus, I hope we get some more group action in future releases, some girl on girl between them would also be amazing.

notmoji

Mar 28, 2020
Guys, does anybody know why the individual set size are different from packed ones like the size of the 1-10 individual sets is approximately 7g but the 1-10 pack is 5g. are the individual sets updated or something? i mean which option is the best for downloading? and is there any completed comic or they are ordered by date? i appreciate if anybody clarify that.

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Guys, does anybody know why the individual set size are different from packed ones like the size of the 1-10 individual sets is approximately 7g but the 1-10 pack is 5g. are the individual sets updated or something? i mean which option is the best for downloading? and is there any completed comic or they are ordered by date? i appreciate if anybody clarify that.
Probably because I added full pack 10 later.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes