5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

dznts420_

Oct 24, 2021
I didn't mean that I don't like Gwen. What I'm saying is that it's getting kinda redundant. I'd like her to venture on more characters besides Gwen. Harley Quinn is a great example.

gman103

Sep 15, 2021
I didn't mean that I don't like Gwen. What I'm saying is that it's getting kinda redundant. I'd like her to venture on more characters besides Gwen. Harley Quinn is a great example.
That maybe but she legitimately has a patreon account that can buy a brand new car a month.
MAYBE she would listen to a patreon complainer - she is not going to listen some random guy and it probably would not even get to her. Her fanbase has been certainly paying when seeing Gwen. Shes got thousands of people to listen to which she may or may not do. Once any artist hits that level of renown hey just aren't going to be listening to random feeds.

The problem is almost certainly that she needs to keep making new content and its probably hard to visualize a character into her style and still make deadlines.

Last edited:

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
That maybe but she legitimately has a patreon account that can buy a brand new car a month.
MAYBE she would listen to a patreon complainer - she is not going to listen some random guy and it probably would not even get to her. Her fanbase has been certainly paying when seeing Gwen. Shes got thousands of people to listen to which she may or may not do. Once any artist hits that level of renown hey just aren't going to be listening to random feeds.

The problem is almost certainly that she needs to keep making new content and its probably hard to visualize a character into her style and still make deadlines.
not to mention, the vast, vast, vast majority of people subbed to her patreon love seeing more Gwen.

Reactions: gman103
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes