5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

V-Kun

Jan 9, 2019
hey anyone knows what set "what's going on here" is? that's the one with raven, robin and starfire

schlarb

Jan 5, 2019
I don't know if I should even start arguing about disappointment for free stuff...
I tried for years to collect complete galleries of some artists, here it is 2-3 packs without only futa, idk

And i have a question. What is this second gumroad with packs for 100$?
It's intended for Patrons. People subbing at the highest tier get codes to buy that month's pack at a massive discount.

Reactions: LordLegolas

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Yeah these replies truly are crazy. People are sharing what they've bought because they personally wanted it.
It's not for your own pleasure, just be happy you got it for free. If a specific pack is appealing to you, you are free to get it yourself.
I get what you're saying, but i'd like to mention that most recent shared leaks are from kemono, so the people sharing it didn't actually pay for the content. They're just re-sharing what someone else paid for.

Alicetaria

Nov 18, 2020
I get what you're saying, but i'd like to mention that most recent shared leaks are from kemono, so the people sharing it didn't actually pay for the content. They're just re-sharing what someone else paid for.
There's a chance they're the ones who imported it on kemono as well, as many users here use it.

Niroskeith

Aug 28, 2018
Believe it or not, I used to have absolutely no problem posting the completed packs. I missed one of the more recent ones and was getting ready to post it when I got a DM from someone that said *What the f**k is taking you so long to post the new pack?* That hit me kind of hard and made me stop. 12 dollars a pack is absolutely nothing to me, but that disrespectful message over something free was everything.

punhetas

Nov 2, 2016
Believe it or not, I used to have absolutely no problem posting the completed packs. I missed one of the more recent ones and was getting ready to post it when I got a DM from someone that said *What the f**k is taking you so long to post the new pack?* That hit me kind of hard and made me stop. 12 dollars a pack is absolutely nothing to me, but that disrespectful message over something free was everything.
The forum should quarantine and only apply privileges to accounts with a certain amount of good feedback/amount of time registered.

The amount of 0 day accounts or 0 post accounts begging for content as soon as it releases is ridiculous...

hcloudsenpai

Aug 13, 2020
might be an early sign of futa withdrawal syndrome :KEK: that person need to suck dick asap

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
That's the territory your gonna get as a contributor.

You gonna have people who have no idea that rewards and packs that are leaks within piracy sites. Were contributed mostly by third party, not by the site owner. Meaning it not guarantee to be posted day one by the site owner. It was from the generosity of someone leaking the content they pay for and also have obligated to not leak the content either, but does it anyway. So they need to understand PATIENCE because someone "may" shared the content they wanted at some point or get it themselves by supporting the creator. Harassing contributors is gonna discourage them to continue to leak the content. They are the ones paying for it, not those impatient people.

Sorry you have to deal with that interaction. Their is Kemono you can use to leak content too without the need of getting interaction that like. Someone will mirror the content from their to here anyway.

Last edited:

Annoyed__

Mar 28, 2022
i dont know what to say, by reading this i get cancer, how the fuck people can get something for free, from any good soul and be so fucking pathetic and disrespectfull, im new on f95, consumer of free things shared by you guys, and even when some of u get's hate, ill always love u for ur work and images u share <3

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
gotta love impatient assholes, really speaks to how a single person can ruin it for the rest.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes