5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
I mostly lurk here but this has to be one of the worst ideas I've seen in a thread. If you're speaking of a patreon only discord any link generated tells the owner and admins exactly who made it.
I'm pretty certain the Discord isn't patreon only nope, nvm it is "technically" a Patreon only discord, but there are plenty of people there who aren't currently patrons which I why I thought it wasn't. Which is weird that it's only accessable from Patreon since it's not like she shares the packs or anything else exclusive on the discord.

MonaraDraebae

Apr 13, 2022
I mostly lurk here but this has to be one of the worst ideas I've seen in a thread. If you're speaking of a patreon only discord any link generated tells the owner and admins exactly who made it.
Thanks for the answer. Thats why I asked, wasnt sure if it is patreon only

Lamungi

Jan 22, 2023
I'm pretty certain the Discord isn't patreon only nope, nvm it is "technically" a Patreon only discord, but there are plenty of people there who aren't currently patrons which I why I thought it wasn't. Which is weird that it's only accessable from Patreon since it's not like she shares the packs or anything else exclusive on the discord.
That's because you dont get automatically kicked from a discord server you got access to with a patreon membership once you cancel it.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes