Aramintha

Formerly 'ProjectSkywardFan'
Jun 1, 2022
People can disagree with me if they want but NTRMAN isn't what he used to be I love his earlier games they are some of my favorites while they where more simple and had less production I felt like the NTR elements where better and the flow of the games where must better paced, compared to his last few games which I played they have left me feeling so underwhelmed they feel lackluster and rushed plus I am not a fan of all the vanilla he introduced in this one its almost like every new game he releases is worse than the last one.

bobbab

Sep 24, 2018
I want a tip with every challenge. Pinu is the hardest for me, he can run while we only walk lol how do I win. I play on normal
I am playing the videogame in "very easy mode". I am on day three. Does anyone now how to beat Ahanu? He is fast and I wonder if there is a trick to win his challenge.
I've managed to figure out how to cheat in two of the mini-games. In the rowing game, you can pause the game, and then keep clicking to build up speed and then launch at fucking mach 9 once you unpause. You can also change the direction of the boat in the pause sceen, you can use the minimap to figure out which way your boat is pointed if the pause menu blocks view of your boat.
For the boxing game, you can walk up to kele, pause the game and then click a bunch, once you unpause you will hit kele like 10 times instantly.
Unfortunately I have absolutely no clue how to beat the fishing game on normal, that does seem straight up impossible to me.

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
This thread really seems like it's split between people who enjoy 'NTR' on one side, and people who enjoy 'NTRMAN' on the other.

The first group seems to care more about the quality of the NTR while the second group sounds like fanboys who care more about the creator than the content.

Haven't played the game yet, so I can't be sure if group 1 is overreacting or if group 2 is just licking NTRMAN's asshole.

Jan 10, 2020
I'm a simple person. I don't care too much about stories, I just need to see hot females, have them getting it on, and it's a win for me. This is ultimately an Adult Game, and I don't need Academy Award Winning writing or stories, so long as it's compelling enough for me to enjoy my time, that's it.

I haven't completed it yet, however thus far, I'm liking it a lot already, Claire is hot and the scenes are absolute Top-Tier. That's all.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 28 Votes