3.60 star(s) 28 Votes

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
I think I see what you did there NTRMAN. I have a theory, I'll investigate it and report to you guys
to summarize my theory, I noticed the following things:

1. Amara has skins that are Western clothes (she's the only one that has so)
2. Amara, besides Claire, is the one who actually loves the MC
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
4. the fact that if you go for both Oluchi and Amara in the same run, you'll get with Oluchi on the ritual night.

my theory was: that having an affair with Amara only would lead to an ending where she saves the MC from sacrifice and runs away with him.

unless I missed something, I was wrong, but I have to say, after that wonderful scene with Amara in the ritual night, not having such an ending is a painful waste. I feel NTR'd

Roberg

Sep 8, 2017

4. the fact that if you go for both Oluchi and Amara in the same run, you'll get with Oluchi on the ritual night.

my theory was: that having an affair with Amara only would lead to an ending where she saves the MC from sacrifice and runs away with him.

unless I missed something, I was wrong, but I have to say, after that wonderful scene with Amara in the ritual night, not having such an ending is a painful waste. I feel NTR'd
I got Amara during the ritual night by answering the chiefs question with "Unhatched butterfly"

Reactions: jaden_yuki

Vampire_Lord

Aug 9, 2020
i love all the ntrman games but this one is not event the shadow of all the others games, i dont feel it like a netorare game ,the first day she whas given head to 3 guys in front of the husband wtf, where is the slow and hidden netorare ? the comic of the goddess whas about that , i love the art but is not the same :( thats not even cheating

Dreamsoda

Sep 10, 2017

It really is a big waste that there isn't character specific endings if you choose to fail only one set of challenges/cheat with only one girl
But yeah, like others has said answering the chiefs question determines the ritual night scene

Twyfor

Dec 18, 2022
Wow, tough crowd. I completed the game once on NTR difficulty,doing a full NTR run, though props to you if you actually won any of those minigames. The scenes themselves were pretty good, the VA's Aussie accent was enjoyable (no way she's 35 though) and I guess I'll try the tribal girls another time.

The top-down perspective gave limited freedom and opportunity for exploration, I much appreciate that to clicking on arrows. The main problem for me though was its lack, relatively short development plan and a mere week for a ticking-clock meant there was no time to explore or develop things slowly, the triblesmen are up-front in that your wife would have to perform sexual favours if you lose their "challenges." At leease a month would have been better for the slow burn NTR, as it is you do a challenge day and then wait the next day while your wife does whatever she does inside her hut. This would have been a great opportunity to go find her in the village, without the dry no-entry messages. I think it would have been better to go all in on Claire too, the other girls are nice enough and offer variety but Claire's the star of the show and should have got far more lines and scenes IMO. I'll stop before I start sounding too harsh, this was enjoyable and the teaser at the end is intriguing.

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
I've loved your Tenants of the Dead game, and I hope you'll continue to develop it by adding more content, such as more endings, more events and items to collect, as well as more challenging modes. Unfortunately (or fortunately), the game ends very quickly, leaving us wanting more (+).

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
Is anyone willing to lend me their girlfriend? I'm single and in need of love! bah what?! are we on the NTR thread or not?! this shouldn't bother you! :HideThePain: :HideThePain:

helenalove

Jan 3, 2018
The most immersion breaking thing was actually that Claire thinks that John can beat some people who do that stuff professionally at their own game, (without even being allowed to train or test what it is like) while he is clearly just some spaghetti arms scientist.

Reactions: NewSeal

Schirak

Jul 9, 2024
This is my first time playing an NTRMAN game immediately at launch, but this is quite disappointing coming off of something like Tenants of the Dead. The only issues I had with that game was the inability to have sex on-demand with Minjee without the RNG, and the lack of more organic encounters. It was otherwise, an amazing game. the VN format lends itself well to claustrophobia, with the limited space, limited options, limited resources and the hidden nature of your actions and results (theres no way to know how to get things like the axe or the bear spray without trial & error) all compounding to give you the sense of desperation that would MAKE YOU want to pimp out your girlfriend for safety.

Here, the gameplay mechanics don't add much. It's very obvious that this is NTRMAN's first real game, and he will need a long time to get good at designing a satisfying, tight game-loop. Even the damn controls are clunky. Very frustrating to play. BUT, I still think he should keep at it so his future games might benefit from both the artistic excellence of his previous VN work and the possibilities of interactive sex.

On a final note, I have to agree with what a person here said earlier, he needs to pay a writer instead of a voice actor. This story had a huge potential, even in the Vanillla route and was completely wasted. John or Claire should have been more racist, or actually desperate for the cure or had any sort of tension with these strange, entitled fuckheads who will leave humanity to die. The Vanilla route would have been a lot more satisfying had it been the culmination of a civilized man coming and showing the tribals that even at their game, he is better than them. Skip to Heart of Darkness style ending where he rules them or something.

3.60 star(s) 28 Votes