TengoMuchoFrio123

Sep 2, 2023
Dont know if someone already said it but i clicked the papers on the bottom middle on the main screen a couple times and got everything unlocked

Kracked

Apr 4, 2020
If anyone has a good strategy to beat the brute ping me. NTR diff for that game and the fish are so hilariously broken. (I know about the unlock all function I just wanna know if beating this shit on ntr is possible)

Karminator

Dec 12, 2021
You can just play it completely vanilla if you don't fail any trials or cheat and the MC comes out on top. There is unfortunately no ending that fits what you're describing though.
So far there are 2 endings that I'm aware of but seems to be more

Wtf is up with that ending with the space station, why didn't they want anyone on bord? How's any of this related to that goddess?

Wesstos

Jan 9, 2018
So far there are 2 endings that I'm aware of but seems to be more

Wtf is up with that ending with the space station, why didn't they want anyone on bord? How's any of this related to that goddess?
back in the day there was a hit that we will get comics or a game in space also we knew a how heroine of this game/comics would look like maybe someone will post that or u will find in other ntrman threds also the ending look like a scene from movie "life" meybe this time we will get monster/tentacle as a male who knows

Karminator

Dec 12, 2021
back in the day there was a hit that we will get comics or a game in space also we knew a how heroine of this game/comics would look like maybe someone will post that or u will find in other ntrman threds also the ending look like a scene from movie "life" meybe this time we will get monster/tentacle as a male who knows
NTRman going sci-fi? Well that's new

Smithpensman1

Jan 16, 2021
Here is hope that this game turns out better than his last games. I love his art but the games ever since Adeleide Inn were lackluster.

Tenants of the Dead especially. You had so many routes but what, only two scenes each? Nothing has been explored or escalated in this game and left me utterly dissapointed.

Last chance I give the dev I guess. This game is still making its first steps but at first glance the tribeswoman are getting too much action xD
I wanna try out this guy's games more, played the queen one where she fuggs a goblin (I just played as the queen real talk, like fuck it). But I do kinda wish you just cuck everyone this time personally, it's time to
The whole cuck clan council supported NTRMAN and his games for years, it's no surprise that we share our concern on the future of his work and by extension what can feed our kink
lol wut there is a cuck clan council?

JohnEffinDoe

Jun 11, 2017
NTRman is the fucking GOAT

I wish bro released the games on steam so i could actually buy them and play i hate patreon or subscription based sites

ParalaxG

Oct 11, 2020
I've managed to figure out how to cheat in two of the mini-games. In the rowing game, you can pause the game, and then keep clicking to build up speed and then launch at fucking mach 9 once you unpause. You can also change the direction of the boat in the pause sceen, you can use the minimap to figure out which way your boat is pointed if the pause menu blocks view of your boat.
For the boxing game, you can walk up to kele, pause the game and then click a bunch, once you unpause you will hit kele like 10 times instantly.
Unfortunately I have absolutely no clue how to beat the fishing game on normal, that does seem straight up impossible to me.
Thank you, you are my hero

Juninpachi

Mar 12, 2020
Eh.. not sure about this one. The scenes are nice, as expected... but the exploration part is arbitrary and a wasted opportunity to have some good story build-up besides the challenges.

smokllya

Jul 14, 2017
NTRMAN make some great games, the women design are spectacular, I really like them, it could be better if he changed some things, not that it would make the game better, just better for my preference, I realize I'm not the target audience, so I just enjoy what is good and fill in the gaps with imagination.

3.60 star(s) 28 Votes