frantic555

Aug 30, 2021
if i wanna get the village girls scenes do i have to win the trials? is there no other way?
so im guessing youre gonna need 2 gameplay throughs 1 with ntr diff and another with vanilla?

TheRealZack07

Jun 17, 2024
View attachment 3856164

Overview:
When a zombie outbreak terrorizes the world,
two brave scientists are sent on a mission to find the secrets of the only thing that can save them.
The “moonflower” plant is said to hold be a miraculous herb with unimaginable healing properties,
that may be used as a cure, the only problem is there is only one place on earth that has them.

Join John and Claire as they venture onto the mysterious island hoping for answers,
but they soon realize that “certain” secrets come at a price.​

Thread Updated: 2024-07-22
Release Date: 2024-07-22
Developer: NTRMAN -
Censored: No
Version: 1.01
Language: English
Voiced: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win(64): - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Win(86): - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 3853786 View attachment 3853663 View attachment 3853696 View attachment 3853782 View attachment 3853784 View attachment 3853700 View attachment 3853717 View attachment 3853715 View attachment 3853781 View attachment 3853716 View attachment 3853785 View attachment 3853719 View attachment 3853779 View attachment 3853780 View attachment 3853783 View attachment 3853701 View attachment 3853787 View attachment 3853788
Does someone know how to collect all extras?

Cockalorum

Aug 30, 2022
I don't know whether it is a bug or not, I played fap mode (yeah, I only want to fap without challenges) and pass good ending, then I got everything unlocked (including CGs and outfits). Just for everyone who want to skip those challenges or try the bug.
how did u do that? did u decline the tribeswoman as john? i got stuck at the impossible fire trial after banging them both (btw whats the deal with the lil shit not having a mom? win 3 trials bang 2 chicks seems unfair..) was it winnable for u?

hentaiguy0608

Dec 30, 2017
if i wanna get the village girls scenes do i have to win the trials? is there no other way?
so im guessing youre gonna need 2 gameplay throughs 1 with ntr diff and another with vanilla?
Yes, you have to win the trials to fuck the village girls. There are two potential girls you can cheat with, but once you choose one you'll be locked from cheating with the other in the same run.

Also, if you cheat you are locked to the bad end. Near the end of the game, you'll have to dance around a fire and even if you perform perfectly (like I did) you will still fail it if you were unfaithful.

Last edited:
Reactions: frantic555

hentaiguy0608

Dec 30, 2017
how did u do that? did u decline the tribeswoman as john? i got stuck at the impossible fire trial after banging them both (btw whats the deal with the lil shit not having a mom? win 3 trials bang 2 chicks seems unfair..) was it winnable for u?
If you cheat you are automatically locked to the bad end and will fail the fire dance even if performed perfectly.

Reactions: Cockalorum

XD216

Nov 11, 2020
I loved the game. it just gets cold or ice sometines when I try the gallery, and the extras, maybe that should be fixed but about the rest I loved 10/10. I apreciate stay alive to play this game.

mazda1024

Jan 6, 2021
Little review for new NTRMAN game, Awakening of The Goddess. The game isn't as bad as everyone said for me. The Vanilla route actually make sense as rewards for minigame. But i personally wish it has five endings.
- Three NTR endings for each NTR guy
- One very bad ending (Current NTR ending)
- And vanilla ending
It's pointless to have multiple NTRmen if you only gave it one bad NTR ending. And i don't mind if NTRMAN recycle the cg for three bad endings. I just felt one bad ending kinda wasting potential.
Actually its not a bad game but its not for me i like ntr but more like hidden and mystery ntr on it like what he made in previous games.. that is what im dissapointed but well i dont know probably getting old.. and what only dislike about how fast the sex scsne are..

hentaiguy0608

Dec 30, 2017
I keep getting the bad ending how do you get the blue fire and good ending?
You have to be completely faithful to the wife and pass the trials. I'm not sure if the game gives some leniency on how many trials you can fail, but I played on an easier difficulty which gives the option to auto pass all the trials.

hentaiguy0608

Dec 30, 2017
Seems lazy that you get punished with same cuckold ending regardless who get corrupt, MC just suffers. Hope there is a netorati ending where the MC becomes the goddesses person toy or somthing isk
You can just play it completely vanilla if you don't fail any trials or cheat and the MC comes out on top. There is unfortunately no ending that fits what you're describing though.

3.60 star(s) 27 Votes