HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
the scene animation is very good, the story is just very simple shit, dont know why he make us go around for scene and some outfit

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
How do you catch the chickens?

Edit: you can't. I trapped one on terrain and moved up to it, E/Space does nothing.

Last edited:

saitamaTM

May 4, 2020
He has been liking hate comments of the game since yesterday. Shows you how petty this entitled pirates can be when they aren't spending a single penny on the projects
you say it like because we on pirate side not mean we can't say bad thing about the game do you know critical and hate is diffrent right

Roberg

Sep 8, 2017
"People don't like this game simply because there are vanilla scenes in this game" is really really bad excuse if you are trying to defend this game or shill for the dev.

One of NTRman best rated game has vanilla paths. No one ever complained about that.

The reason why this game is not getting as highly rated is the same issue from his recent Lust Voyage game. The WRITING.

Why do people enjoy his past game so much? Because there are always good build up, good premises, difficult moral dilemma, slow burn, mystery, double pov type of NTR going on. We got to see how the MC become more and more helpless, the situation getting more and more out of control, and the female character will inevitable fall into debauchery. That is the type of NTR story people are expecting, and dev used to deliver it, whether in his past comics or games.

This game on the contrary, is just too blatant and too direct, with the whole set up being exposed in less than 3 minutes of opening dialogue, MC and wife just simply say yes, and game even deliberately throw a "defeat on purpose" button so you could just skip to the scene and voila, the wife is now getting fucked by other men.

That is some of the most lazy and un-arousal way to write NTR story. Much like a novice writer would do.

The wasted potential is huge here. It could have been, for example, that the MC is trying his best to win the challenges to avoid getting cucked, while the wife secretly provide sex service each night to the tribesmen so they go easy on the MC in the challenge. (with some suspecting from mc and some mystery pov like usual) So while MC thinks he is protecting his wife, she is already falling deeper and deeper into lust and in the final moment it gets revealed with her getting gang-bang in front of husband or something. That would be much much hotter than the current version of story.

I have nothing to complain about the art or the (albeit simplistic and really old school) gameplay. But the writing. All I can say is wasted potential.
Have to agree with most of what you are saying. However, before I go any further, I have to point out that this game in its current state is better than about 95% of what you will find on F95, including a bunch of games that get high ratings for "potential". People are holding NTRman to a very high standard.

That being said, I also feel like this game had a lot of wasted potential. There are 2 endings, but imo there could be atleast 6. Each tribe member that you have to challenge should have an ending where he steals Claire, and there should also be an ending where Claire does not become possessed, but still stays behind with the tribe. There should also be a story line where you win the challenges, but the tribe members still manage to cuck you behind your back (not the ending), either because you piss off Claire, or because you fail to safeguard her against the tribe member's advances. I could also go on a rant here about how "possession"/"Mind control" NTR is shitty writing, but that would take up multiple pages.

It feels funny to say this, but I feel like the scenes that are in game are TOO good, and TOO long. He has atleast 2 animated positions for each scene, even more for the final scene, and while that's great, I get the feeling he put so much time into those that he had to limit the narrative to keep the project's scope realistic. I would rather have had more smaller scenes and a more complex narrative.

I really hope there is an expansion planned for this that fills the game out, because I think the premise is great.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
I really hope there is an expansion planned for this that fills the game out, because I think the premise is great.
Don't hold your breath on it. The things you described sounded awesome but this would explode the scope for it and the dev is not doing this anymore.

Tenants of the Dead did not get any expansion either. I think these smaller games are all what we get going forward.

Someone posted that NTRman is beginning to refund the price for people who were dissapointed with the game.
Would love to know his comments to these and what patreons are thinking about this xD

Not that it would change his mind but interesting nonetheless.

saitamaTM

May 4, 2020
Right? Only cucks are the ones complaining everyone else is jackin off and going on with their business. I bet NTRMAN is laughing at the cucks complaining.
sorry but you look like braindead that not like critical,like or not the game have shit story

Roberg

Sep 8, 2017
Don't hold your breath on it. The things you described sounded awesome but this would explode the scope for it and the dev is not doing this anymore.

Tenants of the Dead did not get any expansion either. I think these smaller games are all what we get going forward.

Someone posted that NTRman is beginning to refund the price for people who were dissapointed with the game.
Would love to know his comments to these and what patreons are thinking about this xD

Leave me my hope...

It only explodes the scope because NTRMan decided to go above and beyond with the sex scenes and the voicing. And I think that is the wrong path to take. Adelaide Inn had "worse scenes" and less voice acting, but blows this game out of the water narratively, which makes all the difference.

Wonka_Willy

Nov 5, 2018
Big dissapointed, the comic is much better than game, such potential wasted. This is just cuckold simulator, loose game - watch wife gets fucked wow.
EXACTLY !!! in the comic the wife is the only one going to the village while the husband is at home, he should have stayed on that idea and make a more hidden ntr story with slow corruption. And 2 POV : the one from the husband and then the home from the wife just like he did on some other games

Reactions: Shin969

ArsenHumby

Nov 27, 2020

I was the one that mentioned the refunds, about this therr is not much to discuss the refunds are done in private so there is no way to know how many people got one. Regarding the game much like a lot of people here and in discord i'm disappointed in how empty the village felts, no interaction whatsoever and much like a lot of people i expected some voyeurism ntr scenes where claire would have sex behind ben's back but sadly it didn't happen. As a game and everything it offers i gave it a 7/10 mostly because the new engine wasn't really used to its full potential and the fact we have so few endings when like people said already Claire could of have an ending with every tribe male that she had sex with. Missed opportunity but i have been following ntrman for years now so i'm used to it. For the people saying the build up was better in the comic thats a no brainer and dumb thing much so when the comic this game was based up was one of his biggest ones (90 pages?) So there was space to build up the wife possesion. Like i said wasted opportunity.

Reactions: Leo D. Marstone

MailzShow

Jan 21, 2019
I fully understand this rating of this game, the animations are great, the gameplay is good, but this whole ntr sh"t.. why. I passed the game without all this ntr, most of the content stupidly passed by, but okay

3.60 star(s) 24 Votes