Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
I'm still at the early parts of the game, and I dont know why JP voice keeps switching back and forth with EN voice. Is this a bug? or JP voice not yet fully implemented? If that's the case, im just gonna wait for a while then.
JP voice replace EN because those parts arent recorded. The game probably checks for any voice left before choosing no voice.

Mimimcy

Dec 30, 2017
Thought TOTD was better. Walking around in this game felt like a waste of time but could of been very different if you were able to stumble upon scenes because you went a certain way on a certain day. Also the proofreader fell asleep at the wheel lol.

Reactions: Kracked and NewSeal

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
Thought TOTD was better. Walking around in this game felt like a waste of time but could of been very different if you were able to stumble upon scenes because you went a certain way on a certain day. Also the proofreader fell asleep at the wheel lol.
He didnt use his new gametool creatively, since we can barely interact with the world and the world doesnt react to our actions or movements it feels boring.

TOTD could have been benefit from this gameplay when exploring inside building lmao.

Wonka_Willy

Nov 5, 2018
As far im aware everyone acknowledge that the game has bugs, and the phasing is bad.
yeah right let's act like people don't give 5 stars reviews saying the game is perfect and people on reddit saying the same thing :D
But hey good for NTRMAN he can make worse and people are happy with that

Kibad

May 12, 2017
ARe the mini games bugged? It seems the fisrt day i am meant to lose. but the raft challenge i cant even press the space bar and i already lose, the fishing challenge i catch the fish but my bar doesnt move.

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
yeah right let's act like people don't give 5 stars reviews saying the game is perfect and people on reddit saying the same thing :D
He isnt making it worst, he is making the same shit when it comes to bugs and his usual writing, and so far the people that seem to ignore the bugs are the people who complains about the lack of proper NTR and the implementation of vanilla scenes and coomers.

Reactions: NewSeal

ArsenHumby

Nov 27, 2020
Stop being butthurt what Wanker said is true ntrman has been giving refunds to anyone that feel disappointed with the game since early today. The game has problems and it has been pointed out in Discord more than enough times already hence the quick bugfix

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Even with the pause + click glitch, the third racing challenge is still hard as fuck, and the third fishing one seems downright unbeatable lol, was this playtested at all?
I would like to see how the ntrman himself goes through all this on NTR difficulty, but the game still has a higher difficulty level!

Let him make a cheat menu as in the option like to lose immediately - make the option to win immediately!

digitall

May 25, 2017
Be carefull on Day 4. I tried visiting the side girls before claire and when I did finally visit her, the goals reset. It's fine with Amara but Oluchi can't be bothered again.

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
Stop being butthurt what Wanker said is true ntrman has been giving refunds to anyone that feel disappointed with the game since early today. The game has problems and it has been pointed out in Discord more than enough times already hence the quick bugfix
He is angry the game has too many vanilla scenes. which is understandable but i thought people would stop after bitching enough for one day.

FrosxX

Jul 21, 2024
Great game so far!! Does anyone knows if there will be updates to the game or this is full?
Also if someone could share the CG pack would be much appretiated

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
I would like to see how the ntrman himself goes through all this on NTR difficulty, but the game still has a higher difficulty level!

Let him make a cheat menu as in the option to lose immediately and also make the option to win immediately!
I think NTR difficulty is made for you. to lose which i think is a cool way to make a impossible challenge knowing your punishment would be your wife getting fucked but yeah, no way you can win those matches in that difficulty, the game wasnt playtested enough on that aspect unless that was intentional which i dount since the skins are unlocked behind it.

jack26666

Jul 8, 2018
Am i the only one getting bug, when losing trial, instead of a scene it glitches, skips a scene and brings me back to location entrannce?

NewSeal

Jan 9, 2024

Let him make a cheat menu as in the option to lose immediately and also make the option to win immediately!
Lose immediately is already there, but yeah the other one sounds nice. It's just that it bothers me to see people cheering the fact that this is the first actual "game" he makes, but the world interactivity is non-existent and pointless, and the minigames themselves are bordering on impossible, while also not being all that creative mind you.

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes