ArsenHumby

Nov 27, 2020
He is angry the game has too many vanilla scenes. which is understandable but i thought people would stop after bitching enough for one day.
He has been liking hate comments of the game since yesterday. Shows you how petty this entitled pirates can be when they aren't spending a single penny on the projects

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Lose immediately is already there, but yeah the other one sounds nice. It's just that it bothers me to see people cheering the fact that this is the first actual "game" he makes, but the world interactivity is non-existent and pointless, and the minigames themselves are bordering on impossible, while also not being all that creative mind you.
Mini-games are made normally if they were balanced!
If someone didn’t notice, then on the third trial warrior hits you weaker and you lose less health! As it should be with other trials, give me the speed of an old man in fishing and the speed and maneuverability of a boy on a raft, but no, in these two trials only becomes more difficult!

I am playing my first playground as a faithful husband who answers all questions correctly and wins all tests. For me the fourth day was just rest. Between the days of testing, the game must be filled with random events that would distract you from the hard mouse clicks!

Reactions: NewSeal
Apr 2, 2021
"People don't like this game simply because there are vanilla scenes in this game" is really really bad excuse if you are trying to defend this game or shill for the dev.

One of NTRman best rated game has vanilla paths. No one ever complained about that.

The reason why this game is not getting as highly rated is the same issue from his recent Lust Voyage game. The WRITING.

Why do people enjoy his past game so much? Because there are always good build up, good premises, difficult moral dilemma, slow burn, mystery, double pov type of NTR going on. We got to see how the MC become more and more helpless, the situation getting more and more out of control, and the female character will inevitable fall into debauchery. That is the type of NTR story people are expecting, and dev used to deliver it, whether in his past comics or games.

This game on the contrary, is just too blatant and too direct, with the whole set up being exposed in less than 3 minutes of opening dialogue, MC and wife just simply say yes, and game even deliberately throw a "defeat on purpose" button so you could just skip to the scene and voila, the wife is now getting fucked by other men.

That is some of the most lazy and un-arousal way to write NTR story. Much like a novice writer would do.

The wasted potential is huge here. It could have been, for example, that the MC is trying his best to win the challenges to avoid getting cucked, while the wife secretly provide sex service each night to the tribesmen so they go easy on the MC in the challenge. (with some suspecting from mc and some mystery pov like usual) So while MC thinks he is protecting his wife, she is already falling deeper and deeper into lust and in the final moment it gets revealed with her getting gang-bang in front of husband or something. That would be much much hotter than the current version of story.

I have nothing to complain about the art or the (albeit simplistic and really old school) gameplay. But the writing. All I can say is wasted potential.

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
JP voice replace EN because those parts arent recorded. The game probably checks for any voice left before choosing no voice.
So basically incomplete jp voicelines, with a low chance of ever getting fully voiced. That's a bummer. Guess I'll just play with EN voice then. I do like the english VA though, so I dont mind it.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Those are anomalies dawg when you go to hentai or manga & click on a tag you expect them to be whatever the tag clicked on was why should this be any different?
Because it's not one of these sites, "dawg". They operate with different rules for their tag system, more tailored for games which often aren't just one trick pony, and don't care your tiny brain apparently can't grasp the difference.

Lmao you vanillas love to act like you're angels when y'all are the complete opposite.
I'll let you in on a secret: i enjoy both ntr and non-ntr content. So that little incensed rant of yours? It's entirely swing and miss. Try to think less in black and white absolutes, and maybe next time you avoid making yourself look like absolute donkey.

Reactions: ArsenHumby

Lazym3

Oct 5, 2023
No mega download? Oh well, I prefer cause it's faster but it seemed I'm going to do this the ol' fashioned way.

Feb 11, 2022
Man... How can i say this?

NTRMAN is starting its "falling off" moment.

Despite the 2 trash games that we got recently, that bullshit with zombies and that huge disappointment of lust voyage, AOTG is probably the biggest disappointment that he has created in his entire career.

He is notably losing its sauce: the slow pace gradual corruption, the implied scenes, the mystery, the focus on the mc as a way to understand and feel the scenes. It wouldn't be a exaggeration to say that the seasons of loss with the MILF was his last "ntrman game", every trash that we got since then just showcased that he is trying the stupidity of playing both hands: vanilla and ntr, and failing. I saw some people saying "but netori is a ntr, haha" that's just the bad faith argument of a retard, is quite notably the problem here and such argument it's just a mental gymnastic to excuse the lack of quality on writing.

Adelaide inn had netori on it, Camping with Mom had quite a little of netori on it, both massively destroys this game on quality measures. The distinction of writing is consisting on the fact that he is trying to appease vanilla fans who enjoy his drawing style, that makes him sacrifice 45% of the game on satisfying these people, while he reduces the whole History quantity, resulting in the need of a "faster pace" ntr type.

But the worst part is: the game does not even come closer to the comic. The whole thing about AOTG is that we already had the comic, we already had the PREMISE on it. It didn't need much alteration as the comic itself it's pretty much his best comic by far, but he fucked everything anyway. The comic has a unique style of narrative that you don't see often those days: the distance, webcam type. The POV of it limits your view of the events, getting moments with hints, implied scenes, and atmosphere of betrayal that no longer exists in the game.. or his games at all, as the last one who tried it, had been homecoming 2.

When i came to the end of the game, i already knew that a good bach of the fans would he justifiable pissed off, as the game already came with the hype of the comic and failed massively at overwhelming it. Most fans of vanilla who are complaining about people comparing about the game, just seem to not get or purposely ignore that the soul of a NTR game is the narrative and storytelling, as the genre itself its base on your feelings and tease.

I've been paying for a long time for these games, and i feel that is time to quit on doing it. If i could put a fault on someone? The support writers seem to been misleading NTRMAN on slowly giving up the NTR space to gather VANILLA content. Since he started with those people to have more time to dedicate himself to improving the artwork quality, the writing quality of NTR has massively declined, whether on purpose or not, the writers does not seem to have experience on the genre or the passion necessary to deliver the same quality as he usually did.

I do hope he makes a good game with the space themed one, a tentacular type of it, like Jackerman once did. Drusilla will be the "final proof" that will showcase whether he will be focusing more on vanilla, or is just this huge disappointment that has been a case.

The game wasn't bad.. but wasn't good either, i honestly despise English VA as it gives me backhand shame, specially British. Either way, im cancelling my subscription on fanbox, it ain't worth it.

Reactions: Aramintha
3.50 star(s) 21 Votes