Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
But there is "Wow, I feel like a real CUCK, how cool!!! Everyone is fucking except me Wow!
And then there are guys like you who can only taunt.

While I do see where you are coming from in terms of older games however I do hope you see that Adelaide Inn had the same amount of scenes of the last two even maybe three games combined. If not my memory fails me severely. That would be on me.

There are people who enjoy the genre as an observer, even if you guys fail to comprehend this, because lets be honest NTR or corruption themed games have the best scenes or artstyle sometimes.

Not everyone is outright a cuck. I never self insert in games either but this is also something that is being denied everytime when someone is trying to explain this.
It is the downfall of the characters in the game and sex situations that comes with it that attracts me.

Last edited:

tombombadinho

Sep 22, 2021
Not really a fan of this one. There is no mystery NTR and half of the scenes are with the husband.

No buildup at all either, doesn't feel as good as his prev work.

Maybe I had too high expectations for this idk...
I felt exactly like that. It was a little disappointing, especially considering that this game takes place in one of the best NTRMAN comics, which has all of this.

Reactions: TheLordOfRabies

Wonka_Willy

Nov 5, 2018
"I doubt his future games will change drastically. He got a low effort formula now people are paying for."
This, people paying for that shit are completely braindead. For them if it is from NTRMAN it's always perfect, they have no critical sense (people give 5 stars to a game with bugs, mid story with no buildup and pacing). He could give the worst game possible that they would still be ok with it. The game is ok but people should agree that there is some flaws

NewSeal

Jan 9, 2024
I managed the second but the third is just flat out bullshit, even the AI can barely gain points because of how many red fish there are, I was ntr route first time I played that one, so I had to leave it running in the background for 5 minutes for him to get enough fish.
Yeah I managed to beat the second as well, not really sure how I'm gonna go about the third.

Mr. TotoJ

Mar 29, 2020
I've seen back and forths on how to unlock the gallery, this is what NTRMAN said himself and worked for me.

On the main menu, click on the big island on the right ONCE, then wait until there's a mini pop-up that says "Thank you."

After that you should be good to go.

galleryunlocker.png

Reactions: Myersgil

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
I'm still at the early parts of the game, and I dont know why JP voice keeps switching back and forth with EN voice. Is this a bug? or JP voice not yet fully implemented? If that's the case, im just gonna wait for a while then.

NewSeal

Jan 9, 2024
Even with the pause + click glitch, the third racing challenge is still hard as fuck, and the third fishing one seems downright unbeatable lol, was this playtested at all?

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
This, people paying for that shit are completely braindead. For them if it is from NTRMAN it's always perfect, they have no critical sense (people give 5 stars to a game with bugs, mid story with no buildup and pacing). He could give the worst game possible that they would still be ok with it. The game is ok but people should agree that there is some flaws
As far im aware everyone acknowledge that the game has bugs, and the phasing is bad.

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes