KRRR567

Jun 2, 2024
Not a fan of the NTR ending, Would be way more fun for the MC to have to keep seeing her fuck the tribe and give birth to their kids.

Last edited:
Reactions: Leo D. Marstone

doppel222

Feb 5, 2019
I'll probably wait for the jp voice fix before I continue playing this game.
I did played the NTR route in english and Claire's VA is pretty good with that bri'ish accent.

dawgue

Aug 12, 2021
Are there any buttons on the keyboard to press that will hide the dialog/texts? I want to take snapshots of the screens but don't want any wording/texts showing...I know like for Renpy, you can usually press the "H" key and it will hide the text..

Last edited:

Arkade

May 23, 2017
Let's get back to a real topic tho, don't you think he should have used Memu more in the game ? :BootyTime: (maybe making an extension in the future with a little bit older version of her)
Nah- keep her as she is. Her age is over 18 because theres a disclaimer. But dev wouldn't want to risk the hate from people who perceive her age as younger even when that's no one elses problem.

Wonka_Willy

Nov 5, 2018
lmao people fighting on NTR and some even mentioning NTRMAN as the creator name but forgot ntr could mean netorare or netori so it still count if MC is also doing the stealing
yes let's just act like NTRMAN works was not 90% as netorare and say that people are the dumb one right ? :)

Nah- keep her as she is. Her age is over 18 because theres a disclaimer. But dev wouldn't want to risk the hate from people who perceive her age as younger even when that's no one elses problem.
yeah unfortunately, but maybe we can expect an extension just like the game "Behind the dune" where the dev give some content with the small girl after people asked for it. If it happen tho it will be for the husband path so fuck that

NewSeal

Jan 9, 2024
I've managed to figure out how to cheat in two of the mini-games. In the rowing game, you can pause the game, and then keep clicking to build up speed and then launch at fucking mach 9 once you unpause. You can also change the direction of the boat in the pause sceen, you can use the minimap to figure out which way your boat is pointed if the pause menu blocks view of your boat.
For the boxing game, you can walk up to kele, pause the game and then click a bunch, once you unpause you will hit kele like 10 times instantly.
Unfortunately I have absolutely no clue how to beat the fishing game on normal, that does seem straight up impossible to me.
Thank you so much for the hints man, I'm absolutely cheating my way through these bs minigames lol, as for the fishing one, Joheaster showed that basically the strategy relies on body blocking the chief until you've caught them all.

Reactions: bobbab

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
v1.01
- Patched Progression Glitches
- Partially patched Save/Load Issue
- Fixed some Grammar Corrections
- Fixed CG Counter at Gallery updating late