Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
You know...after sleeping a night over it, at the end of the day, the one thing that annoys me the most is not the NTR debate, gameplay, build up or themes he adds in his games but the lack of content.

Ever since he did that Pirate? smuggling themed game every game felt lackluster. Wit the most recent example, because it is fresh in my mind, Tenants of the Dead. That was such a huge dissapointment. I remember when starting the bandit route I was like "Oh yeah boy the game gets juicy now" but it was done in 2 scenes with a text only epilogue. So I thought, okay there are other routes. Maybe the dev didn't like the bandit route. Then I checked the route from the little brat. 2 scenes. Take it or leave it. Thats it?

Now here in this game I read it is more or less the same. Thats just frustrating man.

We will never get a Adeleide Inn either again because the dev outright had a meltdown just because it was a "longer" project and stated he will never again makes something like it. His statement was that working on longer projects looses his motivation.
My suspicion is thats because he stopped developing seasons of loss....for now. Because it got too big with 2 missing seasons still and compile them to a believable ending.

Lastly I am sitting here thinking who cares about the actual voice acting or the costumes? The costumes serve no purpose whatsoever and voice acting in several languages is way overkill. Except maybe add some moans during sex scenes. I feel these are resources better spend on adding scenes.

Overall the frustrations people have I guess with me included is knowing what his older games were and what his new games has become. I would say he lost his passion for making these games. I mean sure he still have his amazing artstyle but the quality of his games now is telling me the spark is gone. How cringey that sounds I don't care.

I doubt his future games will change drastically. He got a low effort formula now people are paying for.

Rakot321

Jun 10, 2021
You know...after sleeping a night over it, at the end of the day, the one thing that annoys me the most is not the NTR debate, gameplay, build up or themes he adds in his games but the lack of content.

Ever since he did that Pirate? smuggling themed game every game felt lackluster. Wit the most recent example, because it is fresh in my mind, Tenants of the Dead. That was such a huge dissapointment. I remember when starting the bandit route I was like "Oh yeah boy the game gets juicy now" but it was done in 2 scenes with a text only epilogue. So I thought, okay there are other routes. Maybe the dev didn't like the bandit route. Then I checked the route from the little brat. 2 scenes. Take it or leave it. Thats it?

Now here in this game I read it is more or less the same. Thats just frustrating man.

We will never get a Adeleide Inn either again because the dev outright had a meltdown just because it was a "longer" project and stated he will never again makes something like it. His statement was that working on longer projects looses his motivation.
My suspicion is thats because he stopped developing seasons of loss....for now. Because it got too big with 2 missing seasons still and compile them to a believable ending.

Lastly I am sitting here thinking who cares about the actual voice acting or the costumes? The costumes serve no purpose whatsoever and voice acting in several languages is way overkill. Except maybe add some moans during sex scenes. I feel these are resources better spend on adding scenes.

Overall the frustrations people have I guess with me included is knowing what his older games were and what his new games has become. I would say he lost his passion for making these games. I mean sure he still have his amazing artstyle but the quality of his games now is telling me the spark is gone. How cringey that sounds I don't care.

I doubt his future games will change drastically. He got a low effort formula now people are paying for.
No dude, it's even easier. You are all fans of NTR games where there are no normal sprites, animation or good sound, But there is "Wow, I feel like a real CUCK, how cool!!! Everyone is fucking except me Wow!" Adeleide it is no different from the developer's current projects, with the exception of normal sound and higher-quality sprites. And what do you mean old games? Mother’s Lesson? Shit. Small Village? Wow another shota shit. The Rural Homecoming? Hmm, that game where there was not even a normal exposure and everything started as abruptly as in the second part. The developer's old games were complete crap, but starting with Goblin and Inn, and since the development of "Tenants of the Dead", all previous bugs have been fixed and now it is a quality product.

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
Little review for new NTRMAN game, Awakening of The Goddess. The game isn't as bad as everyone said for me. The Vanilla route actually make sense as rewards for minigame. But i personally wish it has five endings.
- Three NTR endings for each NTR guy
- One very bad ending (Current NTR ending)
- And vanilla ending
It's pointless to have multiple NTRmen if you only gave it one bad NTR ending. And i don't mind if NTRMAN recycle the cg for three bad endings. I just felt one bad ending kinda wasting potential.

Last edited:

KRRR567

Jun 2, 2024
The outfits annoy me, unlocked them all, messed around to see what the options were then reverted to the defaults... but Claire is now wearing her default outfit in all scenes no matter what. Even when she should change for the story and is asking how you think she looks.

zgaara66z

Oct 8, 2021
I getting an issue with character movement, they always move up and to the left regardless of my input, I tried both game versions same issue

KRRR567

Jun 2, 2024
If anybody managed to beat the second fishing challenge with the red fish or found a way around it, please share it with my because it is driving me insane, thank you.
I managed the second but the third is just flat out bullshit, even the AI can barely gain points because of how many red fish there are, I was ntr route first time I played that one, so I had to leave it running in the background for 5 minutes for him to get enough fish.

• Wow
Reactions: NewSeal
3.50 star(s) 20 Votes