At this point I know what to expect from NTRman so it didn't really disappoint me as I knew what I will get. His art is fantastic but his writing in all his games have been honestly subpar to me personally.

The girls corrupt way too fast and they go from 0-100. Even in Adelaide Inn my fav game from him, the wife gets corrupted so fast. As I really enjoy corruption and watching someone go through it gradually. I usually lose interest when the girl has become a sex toy and dyed her hair and gets piercing and tattoo part.

His works aren't my favs but I like his art and the games are short so I give them a try.

gun1544

Feb 4, 2021
Buddies.

Let's be honest.

Why we are in this shithole named f95 now? Honestly, to fap.

Some guys say "I'm here to play funny 18+ game, idiot!". I understand and respect them.

But, as a fapper, this game is masterpiece for fapping.

Think about previous games like Camp, Lust Voyage... I agree that games are shit.

This game is different to them. When I watched gallery's first sex scene, my junior sent signal to me.

Right now, I'm writing this while barely holding back the signal.

Where is f95? A shithole full of fappers.

How about this game? A masterpiece for fapping.

Shit I don't care I have to jerk off right now

Cockalorum

Aug 30, 2022
u can choose easy mode, but the wasd challenge is still annoyingly hard for no reason... u cant mess up a single one otherwise u have to quit to the menu and reload to walk back there. good way to loose a boner...
edit:
ok fuck me for trying this shit for 20mins i guess, there is no winning it only red fire even if u do it perfectly... nice one devs...

Last edited:
Reactions: Ikil

Lazym3

Oct 5, 2023
Buddies.

Let's be honest.

Some guys say "I'm here to play funny 18+ game, idiot!". I understand and respect them.

Think about previous games like Camp, Lust Voyage... I agree that games are shit.

This game is different to them. When I watched gallery's first sex scene, my junior sent signal to me.

I'm completely with this guy, he's too much like me.

He's like me fr.

Rystvalya

Aug 24, 2019
If this was covered I couldn't find it but do we have a breakout of where all the extras are? I found a lot of them on the ntr route but I still don't have things like the hair and tattoo. Are they all on that route or spread throughout the difficulties?

ArsenHumby

Nov 27, 2020
If this was covered I couldn't find it but do we have a breakout of where all the extras are? I found a lot of them on the ntr route but I still don't have things like the hair and tattoo. Are they all on that route or spread throughout the difficulties?
You have to beat the challenges in every difficulty to get everything so if you are up for the near impossible challenge go for it

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
v1.01
- Patched Progression Glitches
- Partially patched Save/Load Issue
- Fixed some Grammar Corrections
- Fixed CG Counter at Gallery updating late
- Fixed Aspect Ratio for Ultrawide Screen
- Fixed Mini Game UIs showing up on title on quit
- Fixed game progression glitch for CN language
- Fixed Armpit mod for Oluchi
- Fixed Margot showing up during final scene
- Fixed Dropdown button cutoff for the Graphics Config

Added
who's Margot?

PKerchu

Jul 28, 2023
Buddies.

Let's be honest.

Ok, lets fap together :BootyTime:

l311187

Jun 24, 2017
I don't know whether it is a bug or not, I played fap mode (yeah, I only want to fap without challenges) and pass good ending, then I got everything unlocked (including CGs and outfits). Just for everyone who want to skip those challenges or try the bug.

3.60 star(s) 27 Votes