3.80 star(s) 34 Votes

Wonka_Willy

Nov 5, 2018
Let's get back to a real topic tho, don't you think he should have used Memu more in the game ? :BootyTime: (maybe making an extension in the future with a little bit older version of her)

Reactions: lucathesaint

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
so the language you hear is based on the language you select to read with no choice for otherwise...tell me i'm wrong.
It's either a bug, or English are used in places where there isn't a Japanese lines.

I use Japanese and sometimes I hear English, but only a few places

Reactions: Toushiro

Jbubby

May 28, 2022
It's either a bug, or English are used in places where there isn't a Japanese lines.

I use Japanese and sometimes I hear English, but only a few places
i found it. you have to change AUDIO LANGUAGE specifically. didn't see originally, only saw the language up top on the main menu.

EDIT: Nevermind, it's broken. I changed the audio language to japanese, but when i enter the gallery, she speaks english.

Last edited:

biervampir

Nov 2, 2020
the voice is really great BUT why do they always just make the woman? of course its hotter to hear her but if you are the watcher not the fucker then its hot to hear the men to haha , sadly mostly noone makes man voices :(

• Haha
Reactions: Lust4Lucy

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Like he said, it is the first thing you should do when you run the game. Don't click anywhere else.

Start the game, click on the birds, then a popup message with "Thank you" will show up on the top right of the screen.
That's not working for me either. Clicked them around 50 times by now. Tried with every bird.

Reactions: jaden_yuki
3.80 star(s) 34 Votes