3.80 star(s) 34 Votes

prototype zeus

Mar 3, 2021
so does claire have sex with anyone other than the mc?
No, she wont cheat on you if you win everything and she actually supports and congratulates you if you win every trial. You do, CAN CHEAT ON HER if you win your trials;( leads you to a bad ending ) but i actually liked Claire, so i didnt had the heart to cheat on a goddess like her. I beat the game in NTR mode and beating the crap out of those 3 mf's felt great.

prototype zeus

Mar 3, 2021
Season of Loss, we are back to torturing Satoshi. Dude is gonna hang himself at the end of this one i swear.
Man can't catch a break, I hope he gets his revenge in the future, or becomes a Giga chad like the MC of the silent war manwha. If not, at least NTRMAN will give us good H scenes in the end

PKerchu

Jul 28, 2023
No, she wont cheat on you if you win everything and she actually supports and congratulates you if you win every trial. You do, CAN CHEAT ON HER if you win your trials;( leads you to a bad ending ) but i actually liked Claire, so i didnt had the heart to cheat on a goddess like her. I beat the game in NTR mode and beating the crap out of those 3 mf's felt great.
Claire never cheat on you, she just follow the rules, she only have sex with other if Jhon lose a trial.

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
Honestly, the game is pretty good the way it is. Because lets be honest, you dont play a NTR game because of gameplay, you play it because of the scenes and pleasure for fapping, and since this has both NTR and vainilla content everybody can get a win on that. We have to be gratefull to NTRMAN for always delivering hot scenes, since this art style is pretty good. On the other hand, Claire is a improvement over the innocent and useless minjee from TOTD, since at least, Claire IS intelligent (she is a freaking doctor), plus she supports and rewards you for winning with nice scenes and punishes and kills you if you cheat on her, wich is actually fair and a logical thing to do.
The MC is ok, at least he is not the classic loser in a NTRMAN story who can't pleasure his girl and is always the guy we can all laugh at or feel bad for, because is up to you to decide if he will be a loser cuck or the chad in the story. Im actually happy the cannon ending in the game is the vainilla route.
In conclusion, the game is nice. My second favorite NTRMAN has made since Adelaide inn, with Tenants of the dead being third.

Side Note: Its mentioned early in the game that the MC chick from the comic is the same girl who arrived at the island the MC and his wife are looking for the flower. Its pretty obvious the villagers fucked her and is up to debate what happened to her after that, i dunno i liked the reference.
Wait, has it been confirmed by NTRMAN himself that the vanilla route is the canon ending of AOTG?

If you have a list of goals in the top left corner of the screen, do them in order or the game soft locks on day 4 View attachment 3859277
So do each quest in order from top to bottom then? Good to know and duly noted.

Here is the 100% save of the game, I have every scenes unlocked, along with every outfits, accessories and cg's.

Reminder : the save location is in "C:\Users\name\AppData\LocalLow\NTRMAN\ArrivaloftheGoddess\NaninovelData\Saves"

I strongly believe that making 2 or 3 playthrough is enough to unlock all this :
In NTR Difficulty :1 where you completely lose, one when you completely win without cheating, and one where you win and cheats.

It seems that when playing in NTR Difficulty, they also give you the rewards from the two previous difficulty when you beat a trial. And for those who attempts it but struggle and don't want to use the saves. I suggest changing the resolution in the settings to match your screen but with 60hz and not 240hz. I don't know why but it was easier for me to fight the third trials.

(I personally did 4, two in Fap Mode where I won and cheat, and the other where I lost completely. Before attempting the good ending, and the winning + cheat one in NTR difficulty. And I unlocked everything doing so, you of course have to find the scattered ones on the island along with that.)

I hope this will help people, to either beat the game themselves or enjoy the great content the games provides. :)
That save you posted might come in handy for me if I decide to say to myself "fuck it" and just use it to unlock whatever I can't get on the first three playthroughs. But I'm going to try getting everything on my own. Especially since it's got an English VA cast.

3.80 star(s) 34 Votes