3.80 star(s) 34 Votes

KingLS37

Oct 31, 2017
I need some help. I have succeeded in every trial (in all three dificulties), picked all shiny objects on the map and answered all of Memu´s riddles correctly. However, this are all the things I lack in the Extra Menu:

Claire:
- Skin: Jungler, Gala, Dogtan, Ikapati, Bikimi Cow, Beads.
- Hair: Long, Bun.
- Tatto: Abled

Oluichi:
- Skin: Green Bikini.
- Flower: (I guess the value is "visible")
- Tatto: Abled
- Earring: (I guess the value is "visible")

What else do I need to do to get them? Have I overlook something?
I only know that I unlocked the beads and Bikini Cow for Claire during one of the trail on NTR Difficulty. I'm not 100% sure but I believe it was during the second Trial against the chief, I got both at the same time. As for the hair of Claire I believe it was against Kele's third trial.

I miss everything else you said. But I only did the full good ending on NTR, and then I did two playthrough (one where I won but cheated, and one full NTR) on Fap mode. I never tried getting to good ending on fap mode, nor the bad ending on NTR. And I never played the middle difficulty as well. I might try that now and edit this depending on how I do.

I do have a question though, did Memu's riddle unlocked you anything? I had to do 3 and I never received a reward.

EDIT : So I re-started a game in NTR Difficulty, but this time I won every trial but also cheated. I didn't have a notification saying I got what remained, but I had everything unlocked after that.

Last edited:

KingLS37

Oct 31, 2017
Here is the 100% save of the game, I have every scenes unlocked, along with every outfits, accessories and cg's.

Reminder : the save location is in "C:\Users\name\AppData\LocalLow\NTRMAN\ArrivaloftheGoddess\NaninovelData\Saves"

I strongly believe that making 2 or 3 playthrough is enough to unlock all this :
In NTR Difficulty :1 where you completely lose, one when you completely win without cheating, and one where you win and cheats.

It seems that when playing in NTR Difficulty, they also give you the rewards from the two previous difficulty when you beat a trial. And for those who attempts it but struggle and don't want to use the saves. I suggest changing the resolution in the settings to match your screen but with 60hz and not 240hz. I don't know why but it was easier for me to fight the third trials.

(I personally did 4, two in Fap Mode where I won and cheat, and the other where I lost completely. Before attempting the good ending, and the winning + cheat one in NTR difficulty. And I unlocked everything doing so, you of course have to find the scattered ones on the island along with that.)

I hope this will help people, to either beat the game themselves or enjoy the great content the games provides. :)

KingLS37

Oct 31, 2017
How the hell do you even win the race on day 5
The race is literally the most simple trial out the three in my opinion so I wonder how you're losing. But you might want to try to change the resolution of the game to 60hz, might make him slower maybe but not sure. I didn't try this on this challenge.

jags25655

Nov 18, 2021
The race is literally the most simple trial out the three in my opinion so I wonder how you're losing. But you might want to try to change the resolution of the game to 60hz, might make him slower maybe but not sure. I didn't try this on this challenge.
Never mind, I was doing it wrong

Reactions: KingLS37

reeach

Oct 20, 2022
Here is the 100% save of the game, I have every scenes unlocked, along with every outfits, accessories and cg's.

Reminder : the save location is in "C:\Users\name\AppData\LocalLow\NTRMAN\ArrivaloftheGoddess\NaninovelData\Saves"

I strongly believe that making 2 or 3 playthrough is enough to unlock all this :
In NTR Difficulty :1 where you completely lose, one when you completely win without cheating, and one where you win and cheats.

It seems that when playing in NTR Difficulty, they also give you the rewards from the two previous difficulty when you beat a trial. And for those who attempts it but struggle and don't want to use the saves. I suggest changing the resolution in the settings to match your screen but with 60hz and not 240hz. I don't know why but it was easier for me to fight the third trials.

(I personally did 4, two in Fap Mode where I won and cheat, and the other where I lost completely. Before attempting the good ending, and the winning + cheat one in NTR difficulty. And I unlocked everything doing so, you of course have to find the scattered ones on the island along with that.)

I hope this will help people, to either beat the game themselves or enjoy the great content the games provides. :)
Quick note, in files make sure you have ticked the box to view hidden items, its on the top left, click view and there should be a box with the hidden items text next to it. i spent like 10 minutes searching for it lol.

Peospio

Sep 14, 2023
Going a little off topic, does anyone have a similar problem in Camp with Mom? Does the game simply get stuck on Loading?

3.80 star(s) 34 Votes