3.80 star(s) 34 Votes

Nuke 1229

Jun 5, 2021
Remember! Don't leaks by copy links from official, you must add flies from official to your storage cloud and share it ✅️.
"you think you are hero but in reality you aren't hero"
Don't lie to yourself !

Last edited:

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
i just tried the game and the game does have pacing problem , in just the first day the wife was already sucking all of them , the art and gameplay is really good but the writing and the fast pace ruined it , it would have been better if there was no deadline and the game was based on choices you make on the events like the village was more alive with more people where you can split with your wife in the village and some NTR can happen , but i just didn't like the trails thing where if you win no ntr and if you lose ntr its basic af

Pin_1407

Sep 22, 2021
Hey... sorry but this game have route that male protag only win ? (Netori only) he can **** every woman but not get cuckold
thx.

Reactions: mtuytj

KRRR567

Jun 2, 2024
I find it really funny people keep saying they like Claire's british accent, when I'm 90% sure she's Australian, even her flag bikini in the outfits is Australian.

It says south of wales on her info.. but that accent is not welsh in the slightest... and I think it means New South Wales... in australia.

Reactions: Kracked

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
i just tried the game and the game does have pacing problem , in just the first day the wife was already sucking all of them , the art and gameplay is really good but the writing and the fast pace ruined it , it would have been better if there was no deadline and the game was based on choices you make on the events like the village was more alive with more people where you can split with your wife in the village and some NTR can happen , but i just didn't like the trails thing where if you win no ntr and if you lose ntr its basic af
then you should not play SoL, the pacing can shock you to dead

OneAutumnLeaf

Formerly 'Jmez'
Mar 21, 2021
As a vanilla and Netori enjoyer, I spent so much hours in this game than it should've been. (Not only was the racing game impossible to beat(even with auto clickers), I needed to use the power of save and load to just get the "Self-insert" path. I felt like Subaru reliving every day just to beat a trial). Nonetheless, a game is made to be played. Not for just the enjoyment of eyes alone but for the enjoyment of challenges as well.

This is the first time I played a game from NTRman for it is the only game where the MC have even the slightest of chances to win.

4/5 would recommend if you are a hollow knight 112% player, have free time, and just find satisfaction after destroying challenges after challenges.

Reactions: Lust4Lucy
Apr 5, 2022
another brainlet who act like the MC fucking the tribes girls isn't just vanilla stuff, NTRMAN works was at 90% netorare (the guy get cucked and is NOT a chad and the girl get fucked by someone else) now he changes everything and you all act like the ntr fans are in the wrong lmao
there's no point in arguing, this game received a lot of vanilla fans, the guys will defend their vision until the end, even if they don't understand anything about the NTR genre because hey, this game was supposed to be about that, or that's what we expected. In the end, maybe it's not our fault that NTRMAN is bringing vanilla to his games, as an NTR fan I obviously wanted to see NTR. The game literally has a vanilla mode. Even my review of the game, which several NTR fans agreed with their tastes, was deleted, due to the fact that I was simply giving my honest opinion as an NTR player, but hey, it's like I said, apparently here in this thread that's useless. discussion, but let's remember that anyway I keep in mind that almost none of these vanilla fans paid for this game. I apologize to players who think it's wrong that I want an NTR game from an NTR developer.

Blorkg1

Jan 1, 2020
Why NTR haters can't simply put themselves in the place of the Chad and just enjoy the ride? Damnit, leave NTRMAN alone. There is a ocean of non-ntr hentai out there and just a pool of ntr content. I hate insect, scat and guro content, but I don't waste my time trying to figure them fans out or spreading hate. It doesn't make sense, haters got a lot of useless time

ParalaxG

Oct 11, 2020
As a vanilla and Netori enjoyer, I spent so much hours in this game than it should've been. (Not only was the racing game impossible to beat(even with auto clickers), I needed to use the power of save and load to just get the "Self-insert" path. I felt like Subaru reliving every day just to beat a trial). Nonetheless, a game is made to be played. Not for just the enjoyment of eyes alone but for the enjoyment of challenges as well.

This is the first time I played a game from NTRman for it is the only game where the MC have even the slightest of chances to win.

4/5 would recommend if you are a hollow knight 112% player, have free time, and just find satisfaction after destroying challenges after challenges.
Fr man, i couldnt beat the catching fish and the boat trial on normal dificulty, its too hard even on the easiest dificulty, so i had to cheat by using the pause menu, though the catching fish trial cant be cheated as far as i know

Airam Nuhazet

Jun 4, 2023
I need some help. I have succeeded in every trial (in all three dificulties), picked all shiny objects on the map and answered all of Memu´s riddles correctly. However, this are all the things I lack in the Extra Menu:

Claire:
- Skin: Jungler, Gala, Dogtan, Ikapati, Bikimi Cow, Beads.
- Hair: Long, Bun.
- Tatto: Abled

Oluichi:
- Skin: Green Bikini.
- Flower: (I guess the value is "visible")
- Tatto: Abled
- Earring: (I guess the value is "visible")

What else do I need to do to get them? Have I overlook something?

Reactions: Takeru78

Wonka_Willy

Nov 5, 2018
there's no point in arguing, this game received a lot of vanilla fans, the guys will defend their vision until the end, even if they don't understand anything about the NTR genre because hey, this game was supposed to be about that, or that's what we expected. In the end, maybe it's not our fault that NTRMAN is bringing vanilla to his games, as an NTR fan I obviously wanted to see NTR. The game literally has a vanilla mode. Even my review of the game, which several NTR fans agreed with their tastes, was deleted, due to the fact that I was simply giving my honest opinion as an NTR player, but hey, it's like I said, apparently here in this thread that's useless. discussion, but let's remember that anyway I keep in mind that almost none of these vanilla fans paid for this game. I apologize to players who think it's wrong that I want an NTR game from an NTR developer.
yeah just checked your review is gone ... but hey they didnt deleted the 5 stars reviews who ride NTRMAN's dick just like if the game had absolutely no flaws so we're safe :)

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
Red Flame is when
- you fail any challenge once.
- you fucked up the ritual dance.
- you fucked other girls.

Blue Flame, you done everything right and now you can save humanity from zombie virus which is from Tenants of the Dead.
(Yes this is the sequel.) and probably another prequel to a upcoming game.

Depending on who you met the most, Amara or Oluchi will come to your hut. Otherwise, you go with faithful route, you fuck your wife, but if red flame, then anyone of the man who fucked her the most.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3xzoom
3.80 star(s) 34 Votes