3.80 star(s) 34 Votes

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Like the other guy already said the only Vanilla scenes in this game are the Claire/MC ones, the rest of the scenes are of Claire cucking MC and MC cheating on Claire. But i guess it's convenient to mislead the content to make more hate right? View attachment 3859208
Dude, they are not ready to have this conversation. Remember they are people with no actual problems in their lives (why would they try to invent problem if that wasn't the case?).

Wonka_Willy

Nov 5, 2018
Like the other guy already said the only Vanilla scenes in this game are the Claire/MC ones, the rest of the scenes are of Claire cucking MC and MC cheating on Claire. But i guess it's convenient to mislead the content to make more hate right? View attachment 3859208
another brainlet who act like the MC fucking the tribes girls isn't just vanilla stuff, NTRMAN works was at 90% netorare (the guy get cucked and is NOT a chad and the girl get fucked by someone else) now he changes everything and you all act like the ntr fans are in the wrong lmao

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
another brainlet who act like the MC fucking the tribes girls isn't just vanilla stuff, NTRMAN works was at 90% netorare (the guy get cucked and is NOT a chad and the girl get fucked by someone else) now he changes everything and you all act like the ntr fans are in the wrong lmao
The main character is fucking women other than his wife, which is one of the many subgenres of ntr. It is not the one you wanted, but still is one of the many ways to deliver ntr content. Yes, you are in the wrong.

saitamaTM

May 4, 2020
Suuuure let's just forget the fact that ntrman most popular games contain a lot of 'vanilla' (Netori), Adelaide's Inn, Camp With Mom, TOTD and now AOTG. This is predominately a netorase game, a branch that is still under the ntr tag, MC fucking the other tribe member is netori a branch under the ntr tag so if i take the actual definition of the tag this game is barely a 15%-20% 'vanilla' but you ARE a ntr critic so you should know this right? 1+1=5
me really hate netorase more than vanilla

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
The main character is fucking women other than his wife, which is one of the many subgenres of ntr. It is not the one you wanted, but still is one of the many ways to deliver ntr content. Yes, you are in the wrong.
but his wife watch he fuck other girl or she dont know till the end??? cause if she not, then it just cheating, not ntr

lolzorzs

Mar 11, 2024
I can never tell from the OP if these are animated or not and if it's one perspective 3D-2D like FighterZ & Xenoverse.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
but his wife watch he fuck other girl or she dont know till the end??? cause if she not, then it just cheating, not ntr
She doesn't watch it, but that is still one of the many subgenres of ntr. When the main character's mom was fucked by the bully in Seasons of Loss, we all agreed that is ntr. In this case, John is fucking the daughter of the chief and the daughter of the fighter. And unless you want to tell me Seasons of Loss isn't about ntr then yes, this is ntr as well.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 34 Votes