3.80 star(s) 34 Votes

NewSeal

Jan 9, 2024
neterare>netori> netorase
Netori >>> anything else, and honestly as someone who doesn't care for the other NTR forms, I'm really glad that as of late NTRMAN has been putting more netori routes in his games. In a perfect world, he would have a twin brother called NETORIMAN.

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
wait, what happens if you beat the ceremony even though you cheated and fucked the 2 tribe girls?
lowkey wish there was some sort of harem foursome, with the mc, claire, and the two tribe girls.

gsans123

Feb 16, 2019
Anyone who wants to watch the game scene goes to this website and writes ntrman and that's it

mtuytj

Mar 22, 2020
I don't think he will, I feel like he want a bigger/widder audience and get more subscriptions on his page and for that he has to make more vanilla. Thats why the game is 50ntr/50vanilla
That is also why he started doing it on TOTD
Seems to be working well since he had his biggest spike in supporters ever after this release no?

Reactions: Lust4Lucy
Apr 5, 2022
After playing this again I realize, it's the NTRMAN game with the best art, but the second worst story (it's just not worse than the boat game). This game is literally a "forced cuckold" where the MC, due to the convenience of the script, is forced to give up his wife if he loses the challenge, and go there and watch her fucking. This game is literally: "Oh shit, I lost the challenge, now my wife will have to fuck the tribesman and I'll go there and watch without any reaction", and this concept lasts until the end of the game hahaha. Another thing is the other half of the game was made Vanilla, I don't understand, dedicating half of all the scenes to Vanilla in a game where the author literally in his own name proposes to create NTR games, to me it doesn't make any sense, he Did you do any research with Patreons? Did he want to try to get the attention of the vanilla public even though he was the creator of NTR? God only knows. And last but not least, to the funny charlatans who are defending the vanilha of the game and "laughing" and making jokes about the NTR genre, I say one thing to you friend, you are literally looking for sugar in a salt mine, this game was an isolated case of a creator literally adding NTRMAN's name, so if you played this for the vanilla and took the chance to laugh at NTR people, I advise you to start looking for sugar elsewhere, as I doubt you You'll find plenty of relevant Vanilla content in other NTR games, but it's like Keanu Reeves once said; "I'm simply too tired to deal with some of the futile things in life, so if you tell me that 1+1=5, you're right, have fun."

ArsenHumby

Nov 27, 2020
After playing this again I realize, it's the NTRMAN game with the best art, but the second worst story (it's just not worse than the boat game). This game is literally a "forced cuckold" where the MC, due to the convenience of the script, is forced to give up his wife if he loses the challenge, and go there and watch her fucking. This game is literally: "Oh shit, I lost the challenge, now my wife will have to fuck the tribesman and I'll go there and watch without any reaction", and this concept lasts until the end of the game hahaha. Another thing is the other half of the game was made Vanilla, I don't understand, dedicating half of all the scenes to Vanilla in a game where the author literally in his own name proposes to create NTR games, to me it doesn't make any sense, he Did you do any research with Patreons? Did he want to try to get the attention of the vanilla public even though he was the creator of NTR? God only knows. And last but not least, to the funny charlatans who are defending the vanilha of the game and "laughing" and making jokes about the NTR genre, I say one thing to you friend, you are literally looking for sugar in a salt mine, this game was an isolated case of a creator literally adding NTRMAN's name, so if you played this for the vanilla and took the chance to laugh at NTR people, I advise you to start looking for sugar elsewhere, as I doubt you You'll find plenty of relevant Vanilla content in other NTR games, but it's like Keanu Reeves once said; "I'm simply too tired to deal with some of the futile things in life, so if you tell me that 1+1=5, you're right, have fun."
Suuuure let's just forget the fact that ntrman most popular games contain a lot of 'vanilla' (Netori), Adelaide's Inn, Camp With Mom, TOTD and now AOTG. This is predominately a netorase game, a branch that is still under the ntr tag, MC fucking the other tribe member is netori a branch under the ntr tag so if i take the actual definition of the tag this game is barely a 15%-20% 'vanilla' but you ARE a ntr critic so you should know this right? 1+1=5

Reactions: Lust4Lucy

goya_dechi

Sep 28, 2020

Mega
Jesus fucking christ, DO NOT JUST COPY AND PASTE LINKS DIRECTLY FROM THE ARTIST!

They are keenly aware of piracy/sharing and keep check on those links. Once they see that someone publically posts those links, they can just simply disable them which prevents us from accessing the content.

ALWAYS DOWNLOAD AND UPLOAD TO A DIFFERENT MIRROR!

jean roland

Apr 12, 2020
I don't understand why so many people here are bitching about vanilla being possible in this game.
I get that the creator's name is NTRman but the vanilla content is just an additional pathway, it doesn't replace the NTR. I think NTR is even more enjoyable and spicy when you know that you could avoid it, it gives you the feeling of suffering from your own failure.
And previous games already had vanilla routes like Seasons of loss winter episode or Adelaid inn.
NTRman is producing one of the top quality NTR game out there but people are always too harsh.

TukaLuna

Feb 28, 2022
Jesus fucking christ, DO NOT JUST COPY AND PASTE LINKS DIRECTLY FROM THE ARTIST!

They are keenly aware of piracy/sharing and keep check on those links. Once they see that someone publically posts those links, they can just simply disable them which prevents us from accessing the content.

ALWAYS DOWNLOAD AND UPLOAD TO A DIFFERENT MIRROR!
whats new in 1.02? Meru?

3.80 star(s) 34 Votes