3.70 star(s) 47 Votes

mrnobody321

Dec 3, 2018
You know, my only gripe with this game is the inherent unfairness of the wager. If you lose, you offer up your own wife, but if you win, you cannot take their daughters without getting the bad ending in the process. Also notable is the fact that the competition even includes the brat Ahanu, who has no counterpart of his own to offer in the wager, so he gets to compete scot free. This is just a minor gripe, as I love the artwork. Just think how much better it could have been if Ahanu had a mother that you could take as the wager...
yeah I two wish there was another tribe lady, one connected to Ahanu maybe a cheeky perverted sister to more directly temp Jon, as we have the shy sweet one, the sexy emotionless one, why not fun and cheeky pervert

Reactions: Percipere0

F1lover95

May 29, 2023
Quick question, how do you activate that little kiss window that I assume can be accessed during some of the scenes? I saw it in a video post of someone's playthrough with the Ahanu brat but I haven't been able to activate it and its not featured in any of my unlocked gallery?

jean roland

Apr 12, 2020
The main issue is that NTR scenes are emotionless. Claire doesn't get seduced and cheat on him, she's just forced so it's not as heart-crushing as the previous games.
I didn't play the whole game though, so is there a corruption aspect in this game with Claire getting emotionally attached to someone?

Wonka_Willy

Nov 5, 2018
Mods genuinely need to put a special note for every new ntrman's games that say "NOT AVAILABLE FOR ANDROID"

gotta put special effects too, so its easier for people to notice it
you really think it will stop people from asking if its availaible for android ? :KEK:
People here ask for things that have been posted and said 100 times before, sometimes even in the description of the game ...

Reactions: valera_valeraaa

Percipere0

Feb 17, 2024
Feeling of unfairness is exactly the point of situation.
Real reward always was a flower they came for (together with saving the whole world ofc). As for the stake... On arrival Chief Pinu asks: "Tell me woman. How much are you willing to sacrifice?" and Claire answer is "Anything". John's answer is less meaningful as tribe's only interest is Claire, thus she's the stake.
Now a bit of speculations here: Actual trial of the Goddess is in the question "will this couple stay loyal to each other during the next 6 days?". It takes some time to fully corrupt Claire, but only one sex scene is enough for John to be considered disloyal. Losing challenges is just an instrument (stick) to get wife to cheat and put feeling of unfair game on John, while after winning Oluchi and Amara serve as yet another instrument (tasty looking carrot) to get John to cheat. Good mind game.
Yeah, you have a point. my gripe still stands, though, mostly because there are other elements, like a competitor in this very important wager who has nothing at stake (Ahanu). Also, I think the limit of losses before you irrevocably trigger bad ending, is like 5 losses, and past that point, even faithful runs get punished. All in all, I think this makes this game decent, art wise and content wise, but flawed in terms of premise. The unfair element in some NTR games elevate the tension and make it fun, but here, it also kinda makes it annoying, flawed as it is. Overall, though, I agree, good mind game.

3.70 star(s) 47 Votes