3.70 star(s) 47 Votes

Percipere0

Feb 17, 2024
You know, my only gripe with this game is the inherent unfairness of the wager. If you lose, you offer up your own wife, but if you win, you cannot take their daughters without getting the bad ending in the process. Also notable is the fact that the competition even includes the brat Ahanu, who has no counterpart of his own to offer in the wager, so he gets to compete scot free. This is just a minor gripe, as I love the artwork. Just think how much better it could have been if Ahanu had a mother that you could take as the wager...

Mr_Ainz

Oct 26, 2017
Some tips for every mini game:
  1. Fishing: Place yourself in front of the chief preventing him from getting any. He mostly follows a set path so you can plan ahead. The fish also come in groups, focusing on the schools of fish you helps you gain a lot of progress. You don't want to just stay at the front as the red fish make you lose progress (this also affects the chief).

2. Fighting: Stamina management is important. Learn the cost of every action and combo accordingly. Kele will move defensibly in straight lines. I think you can kinda predict or fix the path a bit. If you learn his movements you can place MC near where he'll go next, when he starts moving go towards his original position and hit him, usually he'll miss as you move away. You can always dash after hitting him. The hook is inefficient in my opinion, best stick to combo and jabs. When he switches and approaches you just move away to regain stamina and dash after hitting him.

3. Canoe race: I too have experienced a bug when starting the minigame, I thing this is due to spamming controls. Make sure you don't have an extra controller connected messing the keybinds of the keyboard. Just wait untill the minigame starts before you press any keys. You gain more speed if you row while looking ahead. My preferred strategy consists of rowing straight ahead and moving before MC reaches the turns. I also stop rowing when near the turns for better maneuverability.

matuca

Apr 30, 2023
probably because it done by Ivy-wilde who does amazing voice work, did a lot of Gonewildaduio stuff on reddit, but doesn't do much any more but main reason i'm obsessed with this game is her, i love her voice
Her twitter is hot, I wonder why she doesnt have an onlyfans

MySkillOnCD

Jan 11, 2020
You know, my only gripe with this game is the inherent unfairness of the wager. If you lose, you offer up your own wife, but if you win, you cannot take their daughters without getting the bad ending in the process. Also notable is the fact that the competition even includes the brat Ahanu, who has no counterpart of his own to offer in the wager, so he gets to compete scot free. This is just a minor gripe, as I love the artwork. Just think how much better it could have been if Ahanu had a mother that you could take as the wager...
Feeling of unfairness is exactly the point of situation.
Real reward always was a flower they came for (together with saving the whole world ofc). As for the stake... On arrival Chief Pinu asks: "Tell me woman. How much are you willing to sacrifice?" and Claire answer is "Anything". John's answer is less meaningful as tribe's only interest is Claire, thus she's the stake.
Now a bit of speculations here: Actual trial of the Goddess is in the question "will this couple stay loyal to each other during the next 6 days?". It takes some time to fully corrupt Claire, but only one sex scene is enough for John to be considered disloyal. Losing challenges is just an instrument (stick) to get wife to cheat and put feeling of unfair game on John, while after winning Oluchi and Amara serve as yet another instrument (tasty looking carrot) to get John to cheat. Good mind game.

Last edited:

MySkillOnCD

Jan 11, 2020
Isn't this wrong? My first playthrough I failed 3-4 times but didn't cheat and got the good ending.
Oh, my bad. Managed to get all wins on first try, so went with all loses on second to complete gallery. Was under wrong assumption that one lose is enough to get bad ending. Thanks for clarification.

3.70 star(s) 47 Votes