3.70 star(s) 47 Votes

Silly Monk

Nov 13, 2021
is the game bugged?? Cause everytime i load from save file, either the characters dress are reverted to default or either the gams lags

kalechips321

Jun 25, 2021
How do I fuck the girls (Oluchi and Amara)? I tried winning the challenges and not losing but I wasn't sure what to do next like how to trigger the scenes.

mrnobody321

Dec 3, 2018
the multi endings are these the different routes? coz at the end there is this report thingy sounding like a conclusion, do you get that at the end of any route or only the gangbang ntr ending

ChaoticGoon

Aug 21, 2021
the multi endings are these the different routes? coz at the end there is this report thingy sounding like a conclusion, do you get that at the end of any route or only the gangbang ntr ending
gangbang only if you get the red fire - this happens if you cheat on your spouse by taking ANY of the women as rewards, or if you let down your spouse by failing. blue fire is the good vanilla ending

ChaoticGoon

Aug 21, 2021
ah i see thanks how i get blue? just win and don't cheat?
Just win, don't cheat. I am not sure if solving the riddles of the village girl count - but yeah someone already posted a guide here. Her riddles aren't really that difficult IMO, I got all of them on my first try without spoiling myself. I LOVE BEING AN ESL FROM THE BALKANS (English Second Language)

3.70 star(s) 47 Votes