3.70 star(s) 49 Votes

asaness

Apr 9, 2018
you tweakin bruh :ROFLMAO: you do sound pretty racist, i have my preferences too but i wouldn't go as far as to say they don't even get me hard at all, and black men fucking white girls is a common racist fetish so i would suggest you don't bring this up with your normie friends and i hope you at least view black people as people and not inferior to other races, <removed> :mad:
i dont meant as that i dont see black girls as not people i just find i just dont imagine them as a romantic partner like my coworkers and friends i can never imagine dating them just hanging out even when they share on their FB/Instantgram them being in bikinis it just never invoke anything like makes me wanna check them out compare to the other coworkers not being just white girls but latina coworkers or arabian i get some sort of reaction if their hot

Reactions: Noveeta

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
you tweakin bruh :ROFLMAO: you do sound pretty racist, i have my preferences too but i wouldn't go as far as to say they don't even get me hard at all, and black men fucking white girls is a common racist fetish so i would suggest you don't bring this up with your normie friends and i hope you at least view black people as people and not inferior to other races, <removed> :mad:
in SEA, you can shove that in you ass, cause we dont want fuck black woman, they ugly af, and i dont give a fuck about racist, i am the god of racist

Noveeta

Formerly 'Blzzzbub'
Sep 29, 2020
i dont meant as that i dont see black girls as not people i just find i just dont imagine them as a romantic partner like my coworkers and friends i can never imagine dating them just hanging out even when they share on their FB/Instantgram them being in bikinis it just never invoke anything like makes me wanna check them out compare to the other coworkers not being just white girls but latina coworkers or arabian i get some sort of reaction if their hot
aigh then you cool cuh (y) it's just an extreme preference but most people won't see it that way, so don't be telling just anyone my <removed> :giggle:

Reactions: Tweak22

hunk6969

May 22, 2020
This is just a shower thought but if u can entertain this question if i ever say to a normie that i dont see black woman attractive/sex scenes done to a dark skin woman doesnt get me hard because i just realized it that in the past few games had scenes with a black woman but since its usually harem games i just assumed i just prefer other waifus/character/heroines over her but since theres only the main heroine and the 2-3 side chicks i never found the cheating scene of mc with those village girls hot while seeing mc with heroine or her being blowed by the ntr guys/dark skin guys arouses me am i racist or would theyassume im racist for not being sexually attractive to one
don't say this to your normie friends IRL. me myself, i don't care about skin color in hentai, as long as the hentai is netori or netorare, it's my taste. I'm not really interested in netorase, especially if the story is too weak.

Last edited:
Reactions: Noveeta

Lancelot97

Jul 29, 2018
cause if a 20yo woman fuck you 15yo son, you will high five him
but if a 20yo man fuck you 15yo girl, you will beat him to dead
gender not equal, dont be woke
It's okay bro, I understand, maybe this is not the best place to talk about that lol, after all of course if someone plays NTRMAN's games they're gonna like shota content, people here are biased to defend the shota content. It's like going to the Tales of Androgyny thread and try to argue about traps/trans stuff. I'm not even going against shota or loli content like maybe you thought, hell, you can see in my comments on this forum how i'm into GILFS. I just think people are hypocrite when they love one genre but call someone who likes the other genre a pedo. Call it woke if you want, I don't think I was being woke, if you're american I understand, as lots of them jump to that conclusion but both of your examples don't stop being pedo stuff.

As for me, they're only fictional characters, so it doesn't even matter, like I said I'm not even arguing about the genres, I was just talking about people being hypocrite. Shame you thought otherwise.

EDIT. BTW, not talking about this anymore, I don't even want to start some kind of fight lol, I just wanted to point that out. Of course in this thread people will always think otherwise, I find it hard to believe that someone even agrees with me in this place.

Reactions: Tweak22 and HHLONG

Noveeta

Formerly 'Blzzzbub'
Sep 29, 2020
what's the ending about? I beat all of em and never slept around and there's a Pod which is clearly from the ending of the movie LIFE implying some bad shit is going to go down.
i'm guessing it's a segway/teaser for the next game, much like the ending in the previous game (ToD) leading to this one. Have no idea of what could it be about though since it will have some sort of extraterrestrial life forms... he's done one with a green little goblin in the past but an alien is kinda hard to imagine. Who knows maybe it'll just be a virus that turns women into nymphos and men into cucks.
Anyways he really delivered with this one so I'm excited either way, just hope it will come soon :alien:

Alrearde

Feb 4, 2021
i'm guessing it's a segway/teaser for the next game, much like the ending in the previous game (ToD) leading to this one. Have no idea of what could it be about though since it will have some sort of extraterrestrial life forms... he's done one with a green little goblin in the past but an alien is kinda hard to imagine. Who knows maybe it'll just be a virus that turns women into nymphos and men into cucks.
Anyways he really delivered with this one so I'm excited either way, just hope it will come soon :alien:
I hope the alien looks like this:
1722457857136.png
:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: d183 and Noveeta
3.70 star(s) 49 Votes