3.80 star(s) 60 Votes

Arrhythmia

Sep 28, 2019
I haven't played any of his game for awhile but the way I have seen in the comments is there a way to just her avoid getting used by the tribe but also letting John have his way with Amara?
game consist of 3 sets of challanges, you beat them - you get all the vanilla CGs, and if you lose you get NTR CGs.
thats the game.
art is great but as far as ntr goes - this game is freaking weak, like 0 points.

Jx3-2

Oct 21, 2023
A doubt. The audio sometimes changes from Japanese to English only, why is that?
I have the x64 version, could the audio be fine with the x32 version?

KRRR567

Jun 2, 2024
A doubt. The audio sometimes changes from Japanese to English only, why is that?
I have the x64 version, could the audio be fine with the x32 version?
The japanese audio isn't finished, anything it switches for is stuff there aren't japanese soundfiles for yet.

Reactions: Jx3-2

DanielJ99

Nov 3, 2021
Boys, maybe I'm being a bit stupid, but I can't save the game. I can see that there's a load option at the main menu, but whenever I'm in the game, there's no option to save it in one of the slots. Does anyone know where I'm going wrong?

Kudoko

Apr 13, 2023
Just p
Boys, maybe I'm being a bit stupid, but I can't save the game. I can see that there's a load option at the main menu, but whenever I'm in the game, there's no option to save it in one of the slots. Does anyone know where I'm going wrong?
Just play the game further more and you find out that this game has a save spot where you can save.

Squall14

Oct 2, 2021
Any walkthrough?¿
No offense but why would you need a walkthrough for this game? I mean it is pretty linear and short.

My rating and review:

Not bad for a "visual novel/top down RPG". The fighting challenge versus Kele was my favorite part of this game and the voices really improve its quality.

However, it doesn't tell the player about saving at first. I also spotted some bugs but they were not game breaking. Lastly, the gallery is not fully unlocked upon clearing. 3/5

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
No offense but why would you need a walkthrough for this game? I mean it is pretty linear and short.

My rating and review:

Not bad for a "visual novel/top down RPG". The fighting challenge versus Kele was my favorite part of this game and the voices really improve its quality.

However, it doesn't tell the player about saving at first. I also spotted some bugs but they were not game breaking. Lastly, the gallery is not fully unlocked upon clearing. 3/5
I just want to know how many routes are they and how to unlock them because I always miss something.
And no offence taken.

Squall14

Oct 2, 2021
I just want to know how many routes are they and how to unlock them because I always miss something.
And no offence taken.
There's obviously the good route where you complete everything without failing or there's the NTR route. I believe there are no other routes besides those

WelZen

Mar 3, 2019
I don't understand how to beat the boat river race with ahanu on day one. The man takes off like a lightening bolt from the start. I cannot catch up to him let alone beat him no matter how much I click.

How do I win?

Last edited:

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
There's obviously the good route where you complete everything without failing or there's the NTR route. I believe there are no other routes besides those
My problem is that I can't complete the Day 3 challenge because I'm horrible on finding stuff that's also why I need the walkthrough

3.80 star(s) 60 Votes