NTRMAN Game universes (UNOFFICIAL):

timeline

Medieval Era:
-The Queen who adopted a Goblin
-Adelaide Inn

Modern Era:
-The Rural Homecoming 1
-A Small Village
-Seasons of Loss: Autumn (continue to winter chapter)
-Camp with Mom
-Seasons of Loss: Winter
-Camp with Mom EXTEND+
-Mother's Lessons: ~Mitsuko~
-Rural Homecoming 2: Shiori
-Tenant of The Dead
-Arrival of The Goddess

i think "seasons of loss" have a plan to continue the chapter

Reactions: NewSeal and gboigae

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
not a fan of this game to be honest. the NTR elements are weak, the scenes are disjointed the you won a challenge you get to fuck makes them feel "cheap" both when you win and loose, the endings do not have build up, the town is a dead content desert. The only saving grace of this game is that the animations are fucking awesome.

I doubt I would feel the need to replay it unlike the others.

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
I am sure a member of thus thread has already posted this note.
But!
I would like to share, what i did to beat those 3 mini games at highest difficulty.
View attachment 3900065
1. First of all, race with Ahanu,
I feel sorry for him,
All i did was followed the tricks, which was shared by some genius from this thread( i am sorry, i couldn't find your name ), this race was no boat race, it was a FormulaDrifting race!, so i just paused and spammed both my right and left mouse button and then continue.

2. Brawl match with Kele.
View attachment 3900080
All the 3 fights with him has not much difference,
The Strategy is to "move like a butterfly, sting like a bee"
~Muhammad Ali
Yes! I noticed Kele is defensive and plays safe, his rhythm is to hold at one place for about 3 seconds, and move another area. Thats when we get an opening!,
The best way to hit him is Double-Tripple Jab and Slip to the sides,
(Remember to try to hit before he does)
( Always remember to recover stamina after 3-4 continuos spam of Jabs {spam left click}, why? Because that will help us regain our pace and continue )
Our MC John has smaller frame, so he got less hitbox.
And it doesnt end there,
When Kele's Hp is less than 20% , he starts to chase the Mc,

And when that happens, we must move backward and move to his sides while hitting him.

You might know this-
If you stop moving, Kele becomes more offensive,
So remember to always move around [WASD] always!

I was fucking! satisfied after knocking him out , ahahahahahah!!! I really wish Mc got that bigger reward:coffee:;)

And finally the Fishing with basket,
View attachment 3900119
I Honestly didnt put much effort for the 1st and 2nd round,
What shocked me was his 3rd and last round, that mf isnt supposed to move like that!! Holy sheet!!!!!,
So i used some brains of mine and discovered that,
If i move criss cross( opposite to Pinu's rhythms), i can get the win, remember to move front and back depending on the quantity of fish thats coming, and yes! Avoid that orange fish, look for pattern of the fish, might take a few tries.

And thats it guys!
Thank you.
the race with ahanu how did you pause and I'm clicking both right and left button off my mouse but nothing happens and he keeps giving so fast

Last edited:

simpleperson73

Aug 15, 2023
View attachment 3856164

Overview:
When a zombie outbreak terrorizes the world,
two brave scientists are sent on a mission to find the secrets of the only thing that can save them.
The “moonflower” plant is said to hold be a miraculous herb with unimaginable healing properties,
that may be used as a cure, the only problem is there is only one place on earth that has them.

Join John and Claire as they venture onto the mysterious island hoping for answers,
but they soon realize that “certain” secrets come at a price.​

Thread Updated: 2024-07-23
Release Date: 2024-07-22
Developer: NTRMAN -
Censored: No
Version: 1.02
Language: English
Voiced: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win (x64): - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Win (x86): - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

View attachment 3853786 View attachment 3853663 View attachment 3853696 View attachment 3853782 View attachment 3853784 View attachment 3853700 View attachment 3853717 View attachment 3853715 View attachment 3926227 View attachment 3853781 View attachment 3853785 View attachment 3853719 View attachment 3853779 View attachment 3853780 View attachment 3853783 View attachment 3853701 View attachment 3853787 View attachment 3853788
why can't I extract it in my phone?

Dungeridoo

Sep 6, 2020
I was a little hesitant about the english voice acting, but they actually did a fantastic job. Claire's actress knocks it out of the park, she was absolutely on point for every line. I haven't explored the other character's paths yet so I can't comment on their full performance but what I heard I liked a lot.

Reactions: d183

Donzapopan

Jun 8, 2020
base on NTRMAN universe this game timeline should be after "tenant of the dead"

from the information i got

NTRMAN Game universes (UNOFFICIAL):

timeline

Medieval Era:
-Adelaide Inn

Modern Era:
-The Rural Homecoming 1
-A Small Village
-Seasons of Loss: Autumn (continue to winter chapter)
-Camp with Mom
-Camp with Mom EXTEND+
-Tenant of The Dead
-Arrival of The Goddess

i think "seasons of loss" have a plan to continue the chapter
Thats a good one,anyway,i made time ago in sol thread a chronology explaining point by point,here it is

First i have to say that some works are difficult to connect between,mainly because there arent sufficient elements for that,but i will talk about that later,i want to note some of the games that are clearly related are Adelaide inn and The queen that adopt a goblin,the game of the queen is first,and after some 2 or 3 years the events of adelaide happens,we can see this in the dark final where we found the queen in a cave,i had read about some people says that this two games form a separated universe from the others,but i think it could be the same cause we have seen some magic and supernatural elements in other games,maybe this games happens in the chronology but in the medieval era and in the modern era it exists but less magic that in the past.

Now a very important game that help us to connect everything is mother lessons mitsuko,all the modern games seem to be take place in the actual japan,the milf heroines are between 30-40 years and the young mc's an their "friends" are supposed to be 18yo(debatable),at less they should have been born in the first half of 2000's,and in what i think is the most useful thing for the chronology is the connection with the comic Awakening of the goddess,in the social media parts of MLMitsuko there is a tweet about a woman in a tribe which is a reference to AOTG,and in the comic a news post mention the date of 11 october 2019,if im not wrong,is the ONLY date we have in all ntrman stuff,so with that we will work,AOTG starts with that news post and later show the story that we all know,but the page of the new post also mention that the publication of the news post got archived 63 days ago,so with that information we can know that the sarah aventure start exactly the 13 december 2019 and maybe before the year end we see the tribe scene,after that we know with the tweet of ML and the other new post of AOTG that sarah was found pregnant 3 years later after the events,maybe in 2022 or the first months of 2023,all of this is important because we now can deduce that Mother Lessons take place in 2023,after sarah got found and the new was posted.

Keep with me,that was the first part,because now we have to focus on Seasons of loss and take into consideration the cameos of Mitsuko and Kyoko,first and more difficult to fit,Mitsuko,i think the complicated thing is that by the cameo we know it exist a connection but i dont where it fits chronologically,we see mitsuko like a teacher with short hair and previously for her game we know she was a teacher so we can easily say that SOL happens before Mother Lessons BUT there is the fact of the short hair,and here i want to mention the connection of ML with other comic,TOMATO(i have seen so many names for this comic but is that of the mother that becomes a streamer,i will refered to this with tomato),in ML it shows that Yuuto,the son of mitsuko,follow the streamer mother in his social media,and in the third part of tomato we keep seeing this,but not only that,at the end of the comic yuuto was watching a stream in their mother computer but mitsuko call him,and we can see a image at the desktop of mitsuko with short hair,like in Sol,but also with a girl in her arms,with this,the comic reveal that mitsuko give birth to taiki's baby,so back with SoL,where we put ML?before or after SoL?for me,ML happen before the cameo in Sol, is probably Mitsuko have short hair before ML,but i think after the events of ML mitsuko got back to teaching in a school,maybe her husband found the affair and got separated so she need to back to work,also in her computer there was a document about "teaching lessons" so it fits.

Now about Kyouko,i think her cameo happens after Camp with mom,the thing against this theory is that at the end of CWM Kyouko gives birth and have long hair,but in the cameo appear like in the game,but is important to check all the scene,if we dont pay much attention it seems like it could take place a little before of CWM,but in the scenes there are people speaking and we never know who they are,but it seems that at less they are kengo and souma,and i think they are them but with more people,who seem to be their daughters,i assume this because the conversation,and if they are with their daughters,it means it occurs after CWM.

I know its a wall text but bear with me please,after all that say,we have to clarify the probably most obvious thing here,satoshi the mc of Sol is almost surely the chad of Rural Homecoming 2,years later of course,and with that now i have to talk about thing that are not so clear,not all comics can be put related,i mean,we can do it,but in their stories there are nothing we can connect with,things like Smile,Prank and breeding program dont have a specific place where to put them,now about the resting games,we know Rural Homecoming 1 and small village are connected because Emi the red hair mother appear in RH1,for other part,theyre only for their names because for the story RH and RH2 arent related,a forced connection could it be that the town of Sol is the same of RH2,and at the same time making the relation,the town of Sol and RH2 is the same of RH1 but years later,i mean,Azusa says to Kyouko in her cameo that is not a crowded town,just like they say in RH1,in any case,personally i dont believe so much this thing.

About the recent releases,i would say that Lust Voyage take place in this universe but years ago,between the medieval and modern eras,maybe in the 1700s and drusilla too,what i dont know how to fit is Tenant of the dead,i mean,ntrman created it out of anywhere so maybe he wasnt thinking in connecting it with other stories,after all,is a zombie apocalypse,i dont imagine mitsuko or azusa like zombies,but anyway,i think it even can fit,this game in particular guided only by the characters i think it takes place in korea and not japan like usually,we see it in the news,maybe it exists safe places and its not the end of the civilization,to finish,it seems Arrival of the goddess will be directly related to tenant and will took place after,but is TBA.

In conclusion i will put all in this order,medieval era adelaide and queen,1700s drusilla and TLV,2019Aotg(comic),2022kyoko,tomato,2023mother lessons,SOL autumn,winter,2024solspring,2030 RH2?(aprox by satoshi age)

Small village,RH1,Tenant and AOTG(game) without a certain place

Reactions: charlieguo

Donzapopan

Jun 8, 2020
Thats a good one,anyway,i made time ago in sol thread a chronology explaining point by point,here it is

First i have to say that some works are difficult to connect between,mainly because there arent sufficient elements for that,but i will talk about that later,i want to note some of the games that are clearly related are Adelaide inn and The queen that adopt a goblin,the game of the queen is first,and after some 2 or 3 years the events of adelaide happens,we can see this in the dark final where we found the queen in a cave,i had read about some people says that this two games form a separated universe from the others,but i think it could be the same cause we have seen some magic and supernatural elements in other games,maybe this games happens in the chronology but in the medieval era and in the modern era it exists but less magic that in the past.

Now a very important game that help us to connect everything is mother lessons mitsuko,all the modern games seem to be take place in the actual japan,the milf heroines are between 30-40 years and the young mc's an their "friends" are supposed to be 18yo(debatable),at less they should have been born in the first half of 2000's,and in what i think is the most useful thing for the chronology is the connection with the comic Awakening of the goddess,in the social media parts of MLMitsuko there is a tweet about a woman in a tribe which is a reference to AOTG,and in the comic a news post mention the date of 11 october 2019,if im not wrong,is the ONLY date we have in all ntrman stuff,so with that we will work,AOTG starts with that news post and later show the story that we all know,but the page of the new post also mention that the publication of the news post got archived 63 days ago,so with that information we can know that the sarah aventure start exactly the 13 december 2019 and maybe before the year end we see the tribe scene,after that we know with the tweet of ML and the other new post of AOTG that sarah was found pregnant 3 years later after the events,maybe in 2022 or the first months of 2023,all of this is important because we now can deduce that Mother Lessons take place in 2023,after sarah got found and the new was posted.

Keep with me,that was the first part,because now we have to focus on Seasons of loss and take into consideration the cameos of Mitsuko and Kyoko,first and more difficult to fit,Mitsuko,i think the complicated thing is that by the cameo we know it exist a connection but i dont where it fits chronologically,we see mitsuko like a teacher with short hair and previously for her game we know she was a teacher so we can easily say that SOL happens before Mother Lessons BUT there is the fact of the short hair,and here i want to mention the connection of ML with other comic,TOMATO(i have seen so many names for this comic but is that of the mother that becomes a streamer,i will refered to this with tomato),in ML it shows that Yuuto,the son of mitsuko,follow the streamer mother in his social media,and in the third part of tomato we keep seeing this,but not only that,at the end of the comic yuuto was watching a stream in their mother computer but mitsuko call him,and we can see a image at the desktop of mitsuko with short hair,like in Sol,but also with a girl in her arms,with this,the comic reveal that mitsuko give birth to taiki's baby,so back with SoL,where we put ML?before or after SoL?for me,ML happen before the cameo in Sol, is probably Mitsuko have short hair before ML,but i think after the events of ML mitsuko got back to teaching in a school,maybe her husband found the affair and got separated so she need to back to work,also in her computer there was a document about "teaching lessons" so it fits.

Now about Kyouko,i think her cameo happens after Camp with mom,the thing against this theory is that at the end of CWM Kyouko gives birth and have long hair,but in the cameo appear like in the game,but is important to check all the scene,if we dont pay much attention it seems like it could take place a little before of CWM,but in the scenes there are people speaking and we never know who they are,but it seems that at less they are kengo and souma,and i think they are them but with more people,who seem to be their daughters,i assume this because the conversation,and if they are with their daughters,it means it occurs after CWM.

I know its a wall text but bear with me please,after all that say,we have to clarify the probably most obvious thing here,satoshi the mc of Sol is almost surely the chad of Rural Homecoming 2,years later of course,and with that now i have to talk about thing that are not so clear,not all comics can be put related,i mean,we can do it,but in their stories there are nothing we can connect with,things like Smile,Prank and breeding program dont have a specific place where to put them,now about the resting games,we know Rural Homecoming 1 and small village are connected because Emi the red hair mother appear in RH1,for other part,theyre only for their names because for the story RH and RH2 arent related,a forced connection could it be that the town of Sol is the same of RH2,and at the same time making the relation,the town of Sol and RH2 is the same of RH1 but years later,i mean,Azusa says to Kyouko in her cameo that is not a crowded town,just like they say in RH1,in any case,personally i dont believe so much this thing.

About the recent releases,i would say that Lust Voyage take place in this universe but years ago,between the medieval and modern eras,maybe in the 1700s and drusilla too,what i dont know how to fit is Tenant of the dead,i mean,ntrman created it out of anywhere so maybe he wasnt thinking in connecting it with other stories,after all,is a zombie apocalypse,i dont imagine mitsuko or azusa like zombies,but anyway,i think it even can fit,this game in particular guided only by the characters i think it takes place in korea and not japan like usually,we see it in the news,maybe it exists safe places and its not the end of the civilization,to finish,it seems Arrival of the goddess will be directly related to tenant and will took place after,but is TBA.

In conclusion i will put all in this order,medieval era adelaide and queen,1700s drusilla and TLV,2019Aotg(comic),2022kyoko,tomato,2023mother lessons,SOL autumn,winter,2024solspring,2030 RH2?(aprox by satoshi age)

Small village,RH1,Tenant and AOTG(game) without a certain place
Since time has passed with new releases and information i will update the chronology

Basically TOTD dont tell us nothing important because there arent any information that connects with other works,but AOTG definitely help us a lot,in a first state before AOTG release i thought that maybe it could be 3 ntrman universe,the medieval,the "normal" and the "anomaly"(named because its affected by anomlay virus",but AOTG game connects directly with Aotg comic mentioning it at the start the existence of sarah,even the final about her stay with the other tribe so at least AOTG game should be take place in year 2023 when the new got revealed to the world,so at the end AOTG game was not a remake or a replacement for the comic story,simply another story with the same setting but in the same universe,and about that...

I propose a single ntrman's timeline,no 3 or two,certainly the medieval games distance a lot of most of the games but thats why i think it could fit,if we think that the medieval sucession goes Queen goblin,Adelaide,Lust voyage,Drusilla,we can see between adelaide and TLV that are like medieval era and 1700s magic still exists(the existence of fairy butler)but a lot less,and in the present time even less but we still see cases with the goddess of aotg comic and game,so for me its reasonable

Adding to the timeline i would say that Rural Homecoming 1 and Small village goes before Aotg comic in 2019,there is nothing to make the connection but i say it only by being the first games and would be fine before all the others(except of the medieval era),i would also put the comic stable after drusilla,by the time it seem to be in.About the future of the timeline,well,the anomaly virus more than the apocalypse it was only a pandemic,there were even areas that were not affected like we saw in vacation comic,and surely Japan(thats why TOTD happens in korea,it would be weird seeing a zombie kyouko)and the final of AOTG dont seem to matter because in all of the finals the infection is cured(that it could be a good discussion what are the canon endings of the games),maybe in season 4 we will finally see the space game that take place after AOTG.

Lastly the next coming games it will take place between games already released,Sol spring between Sol winter and RH2,Drusilla after TLV,Sol summer is a remake/reboot of Small village,even the unnanounced game of what seems to be demons and nuns probably will take place after adelaide inn
jggj.jpg

Donzapopan

Jun 8, 2020
Since time has passed with new releases and information i will update the chronology

Basically TOTD dont tell us nothing important because there arent any information that connects with other works,but AOTG definitely help us a lot,in a first state before AOTG release i thought that maybe it could be 3 ntrman universe,the medieval,the "normal" and the "anomaly"(named because its affected by anomlay virus",but AOTG game connects directly with Aotg comic mentioning it at the start the existence of sarah,even the final about her stay with the other tribe so at least AOTG game should be take place in year 2023 when the new got revealed to the world,so at the end AOTG game was not a remake or a replacement for the comic story,simply another story with the same setting but in the same universe,and about that...

I propose a single ntrman's timeline,no 3 or two,certainly the medieval games distance a lot of most of the games but thats why i think it could fit,if we think that the medieval sucession goes Queen goblin,Adelaide,Lust voyage,Drusilla,we can see between adelaide and TLV that are like medieval era and 1700s magic still exists(the existence of fairy butler)but a lot less,and in the present time even less but we still see cases with the goddess of aotg comic and game,so for me its reasonable

Adding to the timeline i would say that Rural Homecoming 1 and Small village goes before Aotg comic in 2019,there is nothing to make the connection but i say it only by being the first games and would be fine before all the others(except of the medieval era),i would also put the comic stable after drusilla,by the time it seem to be in.About the future of the timeline,well,the anomaly virus more than the apocalypse it was only a pandemic,there were even areas that were not affected like we saw in vacation comic,and surely Japan(thats why TOTD happens in korea,it would be weird seeing a zombie kyouko)and the final of AOTG dont seem to matter because in all of the finals the infection is cured(that it could be a good discussion what are the canon endings of the games),maybe in season 4 we will finally see the space game that take place after AOTG.

Lastly the next coming games it will take place between games already released,Sol spring between Sol winter and RH2,Drusilla after TLV,Sol summer is a remake/reboot of Small village,even the unnanounced game of what seems to be demons and nuns probably will take place after adelaide inn
View attachment 3978030
I contribute with this timeline,if its true that CWM would fit before Sol winter since it is mentioned they are in autumn but i think not at all because the scene in Sol,and ML lessons the same,mitsuko appear with the last design we saw her in tomato3,also,i have zero edition skills but if someone could make a chronology with the covers titles of the games/comics i think we all would really appreciate it

-Adelaide Inn
-The lust voyage
-Drusilla
-Stable Comic
-The Rural Homecoming 1
-A Small Village
-Awakening of the goddess Comic
-Tomato 1 & 2 Comic
-Tomato 3 Comic
-Camp with Mom/Extend
-Seasons of Loss: Autumn
-Tenant of The Dead
-Vacation Comic
-Arrival of The Goddess

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
is there any more concent planned to be added to the game. or is the game considered finished as far as concent goes. and by content i means scenes. not voices.

3.80 star(s) 60 Votes