3.70 star(s) 71 Votes

Eirror

Oct 27, 2020
Am glad the author is branching and expanding his smut. I saw the image of the jungle girls and got it. Not into cuckolding just like the jungle poon. I rate this game 7 unity engine crashes out of how many times I fucked Amara and then loaded to redo the game without cheating on my wife. Hopefully someone one day makes a mod where we can kill the village men and take over.

• Red Heart
Reactions: mtuytj and NewSeal

Eirror

Oct 27, 2020
Also like the game and graphics are decent. But the hands especially while moving need more work. I don't know if this is just on my machine but the audio can load in faster than the dialogue. Not a problem just don't know if it's intended.

Wonka_Willy

Nov 5, 2018
Help me!!!
I downloaded the save but when I go into the game I don't see all the skins unlocked... T_T
"help me" man just use the fking search bar, it has been said 20 times already how to unlock everything by clicking one thing in the menu smh

Eirror

Oct 27, 2020
I always lose automatically in few first seconds in the race raft on day 3, any reason why?
It happened to me too the first time. Try to just load. For me it worked to set the game on full screen. Also try to refuse the challenge at first then go for it.

Bigslim

Aug 7, 2017
im shocked by the raving reviews. I thought this one fucking sucked, worse than even the pirate game. Already off my hard drive.

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
Probably one of the best, crybaby that there isn't enough ntr
What does it have to do with crying babys and whether there is enough ntr or not enough!?

The problem with this idle game is that it is linear vanilla or cuckold!
The game needs to be filled with events! That a wife can’t just be fucked when her husband lost a trials, but for example, you lost a trial to a "fighter", the next day you see a parallel event where he is somewhere in the village harassing your wife or talking to her and you have the option of how to proceed, or you just passed by without seeing this event, which will lead to the fact that at night a "fighter" will sneak into her hut and fuck her. Something like that!
Plus, it was possible to do various activities to increase the speed, endurance and strength, as side tasks from the villagers, then there would be no need to downgrade the difficulty!

Remember the Tenants of the Dead: the game has many endings and even in one of them, even though your girlfriend cheated on you with her ex-boyfriend, you can escape with the police girl, game is filled with different events, it is not linear!
That's all!

The game isn't bad, it's just boring!

P.S: Cry baby, cry baby:written by a guy who can’t put his thoughts into a sentence and describe why he liked the game!

Triedanted

Apr 4, 2021
What does it have to do with crying babys and whether there is enough ntr or not enough!?

The game needs to be filled with events! That a wife can’t just be fucked when her husband lost a trials, but for example, you lost a trial to a "fighter", the next day you see a parallel event where he is somewhere in the village harassing your wife or talking to her and you have the option of how to proceed, or you just passed by without seeing this event, which will lead to the fact that at night a "fighter" will sneak into her hut and fuck her. Something like that!
Plus, it was possible to do various activities to increase the speed of endurance and strength, as side tasks from the villagers, then there would be no need to downgrade the difficulty!

Remember the Tenants of the Dead: the game has many endings and even in one of them, even though your girlfriend cheated on you with her ex-boyfriend, you can escape with the police, game is filled with different events, it is not linear!
That's all!

P.S: Cry baby, cry baby:written by a guy who can’t put his thoughts into a sentence and describe why he liked the game!
Like I said: crybaby

Reactions: mtuytj

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021

Plus, it was possible to do various activities to increase the speed, endurance and strength, as side tasks from the villagers, then there would be no need to downgrade the difficulty!

Remember the Tenants of the Dead: the game has many endings and even in one of them, even though your girlfriend cheated on you with her ex-boyfriend, you can escape with the police girl, game is filled with different events, it is not linear!
That's all!

i see lot of people in ntrman crew, dont know how they come up with this boring af story??? nothing feel like ntr for me in this game at all

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
i see lot of people in ntrman crew, dont know how they come up with this boring af story??? nothing feel like ntr for me in this game at all
Lol

Eirror

Oct 27, 2020
First game I played from this dev. Don't see why people are raising a ruckus in the thread. Can't people just enjoy playing whatever paths they like from the game ? From what I see in the thread it is different from the other games he made but I don't see the issue with someone trying to make something new. It's not an amazing thing as the animations could have been polished more and audio languages missing could have been added from the get go or just not have the option to pick incomplete audio options. It's basic for interactivity and world exploring but it's good for what it is. It's a short game that is has enough content for what it is. All in all I think this is a good base for the dev if he wants to expand on this project or use what he learned to make for future games. Personally I just played it for Amara and would like an ending for her but that's just my preference.

Also I don't see why the game being linear is that bad. It has multiple endings, some interactivity and unlockables plus some dialogue options so it's not a 1 to 1 visual novel.

Last edited:

grahegri

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ArrivalOfTheGoddess-1.02
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

nilloueiennari

Apr 22, 2024
Problems with this game:

Story is too structured. Do 3 challenges. End day. Break day. Do 3 challenges. End day. Break day.
THere is no surprise no angst no wondering what will happen next. All of the things that make ntr amazing.

Build up is non-existent. She instantly becomes a slut without any struggle. Entire point of NTR is that the female is constantly being challenged and she consistently retaliates until finally her will breaks and she gives in to the pleasure.

If you want to know what a good NTR game is play adelaide inn made from the same creator as this game to get a feel for how much his quality of game has decreased.

3.70 star(s) 71 Votes