3.70 star(s) 71 Votes
Feb 26, 2020
Is the NTR optional in this game (or his games overall)?
The art style looks amazing, but I fucking despise NTR.
NTRMAN works are focused in NTR .... you can play the "No-NTR Route", "Vanilla Route", or whatever you want to call it, but you will lose around 90-95% content of the game

Reactions: 1Teddy1

jean roland

Apr 12, 2020
Is the NTR optional in this game (or his games overall)?
The art style looks amazing, but I fucking despise NTR.
The concept of the game is to win different challenges in order to avoid NTR. So if you play well, you can have a vanilla route, there are plenty of wholesome vanilla sex scenes you can enjoy when you succeed to protect your wife.
It depends on you, you can protect your wife, lose her or cheat on her.

sergyo_ml

Aug 27, 2022
What a weird bug. This last time I played, the save-load-close buttons on the saving screen are... turned off somehow (like darker), so I had to restart the game :cautious:

DickCheese420

Apr 9, 2021
Really disappointed that Oluchi doesn't suck MC's dick... everyone have a bj scene but her. The game ends too quickly so much potential wasted.

rvheg

Oct 1, 2021
Anyone knows if and how you can reset the outfits? They're just stuck on the default one for me (or whatever outfit i have selected) and aren't changing based on the story anymore.
It's a bug. If you set the custom outfit to "Default", you'd think it would reset to "story-based outfit changing", but you're actually stuck with that outfit on your save's run, as far as I can tell. The only way to reset it back is to start a new game.

uuhwhat

Jul 16, 2017
It's a bug. If you set the custom outfit to "Default", you'd think it would reset to "story-based outfit changing", but you're actually stuck with that outfit on your save's run, as far as I can tell. The only way to reset it back is to start a new game.
yeah i just deleted my saves folder and started anew, not like this is a long game. Still annoying.

3.70 star(s) 71 Votes