3.70 star(s) 70 Votes

asaness

Apr 9, 2018
This is just a shower thought but if u can entertain this question if i ever say to a normie that i dont see black woman attractive/sex scenes done to a dark skin woman doesnt get me hard because i just realized it that in the past few games had scenes with a black woman but since its usually harem games i just assumed i just prefer other waifus/character/heroines over her but since theres only the main heroine and the 2-3 side chicks i never found the cheating scene of mc with those village girls hot while seeing mc with heroine or her being blowed by the ntr guys/dark skin guys arouses me am i racist or would theyassume im racist for not being sexually attractive to one

Koime22

Formerly 'Tweak22'
Sep 9, 2023
You are not racist. Its just your preference,
I am an Asian, and i love all coloured women( the mc cheating scene i love it, it got me hard ), maybe because the place i live in, the ratio of white women and darker women is around 7:3 , so we might be attracted to the ones we are surrounded with.

I would like to know what other members here thinks... Any Black friend here?, describe your thoughts.

Lancelot97

Jul 29, 2018
I saw some people talking about Memu (the loli character) while kinda kinkshaming others lol. I don't wanna be that dude but like half of NTRMAN's games are filled with shotas fucking milfs and I never saw someone criticizing that. But well, I dunno man, it's that "but what if the genders were reversed" kinda thing.

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
I saw some people talking about Memu (the loli character) while kinda kinkshaming others lol. I don't wanna be that dude but like half of NTRMAN's games are filled with shotas fucking milfs and I never saw someone criticizing that. But well, I dunno man, it's that "but what if the genders were reversed" kinda thing.
cause if a 20yo woman fuck you 15yo son, you will high five him
but if a 20yo man fuck you 15yo girl, you will beat him to dead
gender not equal, dont be woke

Pine2

Jan 26, 2024
Good game, yes. But man... I miss Sh*ta content in this NTRMAN games so much (I mean, full Sh*ta content and not side characters in the main story)... A camp with mom was the best for me. All the scenes was magical between Kengo and Mom doing sex while Souma spying them.

dominator8995

Sep 1, 2018
I didn't have time to record all the scenes before, I apologize for the size of the video, I didn't have time to compress it, if you want to watch it now, then download or wait for me to reduce its size

Reactions: Yourname123xy

Noveeta

Sep 29, 2020
This is just a shower thought but if u can entertain this question if i ever say to a normie that i dont see black woman attractive/sex scenes done to a dark skin woman doesnt get me hard because i just realized it that in the past few games had scenes with a black woman but since its usually harem games i just assumed i just prefer other waifus/character/heroines over her but since theres only the main heroine and the 2-3 side chicks i never found the cheating scene of mc with those village girls hot while seeing mc with heroine or her being blowed by the ntr guys/dark skin guys arouses me am i racist or would theyassume im racist for not being sexually attractive to one
you tweakin bruh :ROFLMAO: you do sound pretty racist, i have my preferences too but i wouldn't go as far as to say they don't even get me hard at all, and black men fucking white girls is a common racist fetish so i would suggest you don't bring this up with your normie friends and i hope you at least view black people as people and not inferior to other races, <removed> :mad:

Reactions: NewSeal and Koime22

asaness

Apr 9, 2018
you tweakin bruh :ROFLMAO: you do sound pretty racist, i have my preferences too but i wouldn't go as far as to say they don't even get me hard at all, and black men fucking white girls is a common racist fetish so i would suggest you don't bring this up with your normie friends and i hope you at least view black people as people and not inferior to other races, <removed> :mad:
i dont meant as that i dont see black girls as not people i just find i just dont imagine them as a romantic partner like my coworkers and friends i can never imagine dating them just hanging out even when they share on their FB/Instantgram them being in bikinis it just never invoke anything like makes me wanna check them out compare to the other coworkers not being just white girls but latina coworkers or arabian i get some sort of reaction if their hot

Reactions: Noveeta

Noveeta

Sep 29, 2020
i dont meant as that i dont see black girls as not people i just find i just dont imagine them as a romantic partner like my coworkers and friends i can never imagine dating them just hanging out even when they share on their FB/Instantgram them being in bikinis it just never invoke anything like makes me wanna check them out compare to the other coworkers not being just white girls but latina coworkers or arabian i get some sort of reaction if their hot
aigh then you cool cuh (y) it's just an extreme preference but most people won't see it that way, so don't be telling just anyone my <removed> :giggle:

Reactions: EonKain and Koime22

hunk6969

May 22, 2020
don't say this to your normie friends IRL. me myself, i don't care about skin color in hentai, as long as the hentai is netori or netorare, it's my taste. I'm not really interested in netorase, especially if the story is too weak.

Last edited:
Reactions: Noveeta
3.70 star(s) 70 Votes