3.70 star(s) 71 Votes

Misumiso

Jan 1, 2023
I just click my mouse as fast as I can but I found it that my razer mouse double tap can do the trick hahahaha

Rover55

Aug 12, 2017
John loses, winner takes his reward and that is fine, it's the rule
John wins and takes offered to him reward, but that's suddenly makes goddess angry at John :unsure:

May 5, 2019
Now that's what I call a fun game, having avoidable NTR options not only attract various players, but also awarding those who seek challenges or masochists who don't reload so that they can endure the consequences of losing, I choose to reload and I don't feel bad, it felt great to be able to get vanilla ending, awesome game!

blast1n

Mar 7, 2021
Simple and straightforward, NTRMAN is the best NTR style game developer. Unfortunately I can't find other authors who offer the same quality

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
do you know how to get the good end in AOTG with a lil bit of Claire action with other guy, is it possible to win all minigame with 2 challenger and lose all minigame with one ntr guy and still get the good end ?

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
I know the numbers are different values fool. I was wondering if there are other versions just with different requirements
you using window, right??? so any chance you know what window you using??? if you dont know, try google it before ask what the fuck is "x86 and x64"

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Is it sill possible to Claire to bang one ntr guy and MC beat the other two in mini game and don't cheat on Claire and still get the good ending ?

Wesstos

Jan 9, 2018
Is it sill possible to Claire to bang one ntr guy and MC beat the other two in mini game and don't cheat on Claire and still get the good ending ?
i try that and i think it dsidnt go well u need beat them all sorry pal i know hwtau wanted to do

3.70 star(s) 71 Votes