3.70 star(s) 70 Votes

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I'm wondering if it was intentional not to show a single image from the NTR playthrough in the preview images.
Probably someone trolling those who don't look at tags and only check the preview images before grabbing it. Based on the preview images you'd not think this was a NTR focused game at all, lol.

qwoppe

May 21, 2018
875 megs unzip into 3.3 gigs. That's pretty neat, but the end result is enough for me to wish there was a compressed version

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
Can you avoid being cucked or no
Yes.
IMO, NTRMAN is one of a few devs who found a way to please both the NTR and Vanilla community. You want Vanilla - be good at mini-games(or have fastest fingers ever on hardmode). Suck at them - get cucked. Previous game of his was similar, but it was like this with choices. For someone who can enjoy both - it's an amazing game.

Both paths are equally good and developed. The only thing that's missing, IMO - lack of endings for specific characters that she cheats with.
Oh, and the angles sometimes are meh.

Last edited:
Reactions: aquaregia99

aquaregia99

Jul 2, 2019
Yes.
IMO, NTRMAN is one of a few devs who found a way to please both the NTR and Vanilla community. You want Vanilla - be good at mini-games(or have fastest fingers ever on hardmode). Suck at them - get cucked. Previous game of his was similar, but it was like this with choices.

Both paths are equally good and developed. The only thing that's missing, IMO - lack of endings for specific characters that she cheats with.
Oh, and the angles sometimes are meh.
I think that's just appealing to western expectations. Not just specifically NTR genre, but in general western audiences expect to be an agent of the story as opposed to being told a story. This comes out when comparing JRPG to western RPG where the emphasis shifts from a character narrative to an emphasis on role-playing choices. Effectively third/first person narrative versus second person narrative.

I like that NTRMAN generates his games like this, but there are pros and cons to either approach.

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
I think that's just appealing to western expectations. Not just specifically NTR genre, but in general western audiences expect to be an agent of the story as opposed to being told a story. This comes out when comparing JRPG to western RPG where the emphasis shifts from a character narrative to an emphasis on role-playing choices. Effectively third/first person narrative versus second person narrative.

I like that NTRMAN generates his games like this, but there are pros and cons to either approach.
Well, there's some lack of depth with Claire in here. Two involuntarily fucks and she's already down there - that's a minus.
On the other hand - I don't like J-style in particular, where it's 100 pages of graphomaniac shite with heart emojis.
With current trend - imo, there's too much raceplay and blackmailing involved.

There's barely any cheating which happens with "Dude was just better than you" or stealing through feelings, not the magic dick trope.

Anyway, that's not the place for me to vent about, but cliches are annoying. Regardless, if it's vanilla with momma seeing her kid's peepee and being crazy about it on sight or cheating story with some dude who said "Fuck me or ur hubby gets fired" and immediately the magic dong works.

But speaking of NTRMAN: I like the formula of "You reap what you sow".
You pick Hardest difficulty and expect the game to forgive you - nah, buddy, not here
You make dumb choices in Zombie game - enjoy watching.
You do everything to avoid it - good, dude, here's your girl, untouched.
Everyone can pick their own canon and be happy about it. Win-win:)

Last edited:
Reactions: Koime22
3.70 star(s) 70 Votes