3.70 star(s) 70 Votes

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
Yes there appears to be a new scene, actually abit of what I expected to see the first time around, quite short tho
only saw it throught the gallery but best I could figure is that it's either a continuation and replaces the entombment ending, or probably need to win some and lose some challenges.
damn I'd really like to see that, but I'm having trouble with my PC :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: Dreamsoda

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
Yeah it's kinda nice, only problem is that it's just one scene, actually makes me want a sequel where it's just that tho
Scene details:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry no image of the scene, not at my pc atm
Oluchi, huh? I wonder if there's an alternative version with Amara. The game just earned an extra point, I always thought that sacrificing the mc was way too far.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Yes.
IMO, NTRMAN is one of a few devs who found a way to please both the NTR and Vanilla community. You want Vanilla - be good at mini-games(or have fastest fingers ever on hardmode). Suck at them - get cucked. Previous game of his was similar, but it was like this with choices. For someone who can enjoy both - it's an amazing game.

Both paths are equally good and developed. The only thing that's missing, IMO - lack of endings for specific characters that she cheats with.
Oh, and the angles sometimes are meh.
The other person said you need to not cheat and win minigames, can you still cheat and also win minigames and be on the vanilla route, or does cheating automatically put you in the ntr route?

I haven't played any of NTRMan's games since I don't usually play ntr focused games (don't mind games with ntr routes though)
Have consumed his art comics though, they're great.

Reactions: NewSeal

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Looks pretty good in some parts.

But the sex scenes are really short and have no choices.
Visuals seem to be made with some kind of 3D sex sim, and lack the natural kind of "meatiness" you'd expect (probably doesn't matter for the censored japanese version)

Storywise, once you choose one of the two tribal women for sex, you're locked for the rest of the game.

Also this forum direly needs some tag for "completely avoidable NTR" because this is easy to miss, just going by this dev's older games.

BTW that "camp with mom" game, wasn't that uploaded here too? What happened?

3.70 star(s) 70 Votes