3.70 star(s) 74 Votes

uuguf

Mar 31, 2020
how do you get to the gangbang route? I see it in the gallery but don't know how to get it in in the story.

Lancelot97

Jul 29, 2018
Finally completed this game after getting bored on my first time playing it some months ago and it could be one of the best if it wasn't for the horrible gameplay, dear god, I never want to touch this again unless I want to see the scenes in the gallery lol... by the way, the gallery is also horrible, I don't understand why NTRMAN needs to also make you move on the gallery, it makes everything so much worse and sometimes a bug would force you to close the game. But well, outside of that this has hot scenes and that's what me and most people want. I already had problems with Tenants of the Dead, which was his first game with some gameplay, as it was almost impossible to find all the scenes without a guide, and while this one is a lot simpler, it hurts so much to slowly walk around these maps with the same tribal song all the time. I hope this guy never makes something like this again lol, but the scenes are cool, so if someone here hasn't played it, I would recommend to just unlock the gallery as it's as simple as touching something on the main menu, it depends on the screen, just click on random stuff. Game is filled with bugs, sometimes you can't even close it.

At least he never fails us with the art, his game about the pirates was also kinda bad but FMC literally saved it for me, similar to this game. In this one you have some okayish NTR, nothing new but it works. Also MC can fuck some girls so that's cool too, the side girls in NTRMAN's games are always so hot, I still remember that old lady from the Adelaide Inn. And for weirdos like me you have lots of armpits in this one, after playing all NTRMAN's games its obvious he does it on purpose, such a man of culture.

TL;DR.If someone new wants to play this, prepare for one of the games of all time (yeah, that's sarcasm), gameplay wise it hurts A LOT, terrible, that's why you should just unlock the gallery and that's it as the scenes are top tier imo, it is worth to download just for that.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I have everything but the gala dress, not sure how to unlock and searching thread didn't find it. I have all the scenes unlock (technically...I think). I feel like there is a secret ending to the cheating route. Because at the end of it he can't do anything because he can't move (won all challenges and fucked the girls).
However, on the lose playthough I noticed the older medicine woman still approaches and asks you to the hut on a loss and gives you a horned necklace that's supposed to "give you strength". I thought it was something you could use on tough challenges to auto win, but it wasn't.
Now I'm thinking it's meant to be used to get an alternate scene by allowing you to move in the cave on the cheating route, but after losing day 1 to get the necklace I won on day 2...and no offer of sex, so I'm locked out of the cheat ending. Anyone have a clue about any of this?
My last thought is lose to the fishing so I hopefully get the necklace from the medicine woman while also winning each of the fights to cheat with the warrior daughter. Too tired to try it right now, but let me know if someone has. I'm not missing any other shinies, so I don't see another way to unlock anything else. Especially not a new outfit for the wife.

SUBT500

May 6, 2019
Man, this was a fine game, the story did not overstay its welcome it is "to the point" however all the routes I managed to clear have a resolution and the art is mighty good too. I especially appreciate the shine on the female characters' skin, such a simple yet effective render. There are three reoccurring mini-games, here are some tips for struggling players:

(Only relevant on Normal difficulty for the extra content)
The fighting one is really simple the jab is the fastest attack and Kele goes for big knockout punches & combos the other thing I noticed is he stays away from the edge of the arena so until he gets low that's your forever safe-zone, you go in --> land a punch --> fall back, rinse and repeat until he drops.

The 'catch fish with a basket' was probably the least ambitious challenge, I just picked a side and dodged the orange fishes.

Ahanu's trial has delayed my progress - by far - for the longest (likely cuz' I don't play racing games) bloody fucking holy hell I hate his third level! 1. He's way heavier than you, thus if you hug his side matching his speed he'll take sharp turns for you albeit its finicky 2. you can go faster than him, so taking the lead early on shouldn't pose an issue. 3. Don't speed up before a turn, don't be like me ;) 4. Drifting is a thing? Yeah it makes no sense but you can try stirring left before you take a right turn with high-ish speed, it works, I guess?

Anyway, to summarise Arrival of the Goddess is a solid title, the pathfinding of NPCs "feels a bit rough" but you're never in a situation where it matters. Overall fun stuff.
I'm dumb, how can you go faster than him?

CjmRadman

Dec 5, 2021
where he hinted this?
Edit: I'm sure it was discussed about on fanbox/Patreon awhile ago. The crossover story about another visiter from another tibe hinted at in the game. (Ref: The NTR Comic) So take it with a grain of salt. Wishful thinking on my part too. I mean who wouldn't want a follow up.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 74 Votes