3.70 star(s) 74 Votes

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
So... why Claire's necklace is already there, on the other side of the river, despite us barely arriving? Does it mean there's some deepest lore? She already visited this place before in secret, so this was NTR from the very beginning? Or is this a time loop? Barely started the game and there's already a mystery. Earrings are also here, which is possible to explain that she simply walked around her hut and somehow lost them, but necklace cannot be explained, unless she dropped it from the helicopter...

Mashinav1

Jan 23, 2020
So... why Claire's necklace is already there, on the other side of the river, despite us barely arriving? Does it mean there's some deepest lore? She already visited this place before in secret, so this was NTR from the very beginning? Or is this a time loop? Barely started the game and there's already a mystery. Earrings are also here, which is possible to explain that she simply walked around her hut and somehow lost them, but necklace cannot be explained, unless she dropped it from the helicopter...
Maybe these are things from past visitors

IloveTraps

Jan 2, 2020
I know its NTRMAN game but am I just not suppose to win any mini game if so kinda stupid and pointless to even include them. ''BuT tHErE iS a SkIp OpTiOn''. I know just wanted to know because it feels like a waste of time.

Also game says all H scenes and endings are unlockable no matter the difficulty but also says some rewards are difficulty dependent. So which is it? or did I just understood ?

forthegoodies

Feb 10, 2022
I'm dumb, how can you go faster than him?
Well simply put if you click at a relatively fast phase (or spam spacebar) you'll have a higher speed than the NPC. Problem is, you hafta take those pesky turns too, otherwise you'd lose your advantage. What I did is I ended up always click-spamming each long stretch and keep my mistakes at a minimum on the rest.

Reactions: SUBT500

IloveTraps

Jan 2, 2020
I know its NTRMAN game but am I just not suppose to win any mini game if so kinda stupid and pointless to even include them. ''BuT tHErE iS a SkIp OpTiOn''. I know just wanted to know because it feels like a waste of time.

Also game says all H scenes and endings are unlockable no matter the difficulty but also says some rewards are difficulty dependent. So which is it? or did I just understood ?
Nevermind

After fucking around with the difficulties fap mode is to win everytime to get John scenes but NTR difficulty is auto lose and get well...NTR secens and depending on the difficulty you can find the extra items on the map or the ''rewards'' .

could have been explained a little better

Thicc Lord

Purveyor of Thicc
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Keep it on topic
NinjaNub has been thread banned for continually posting racist remarks and being a troll.
Ensure that discussions are on topic, your comments may be deleted and repeated offences will be met with a thread ban.

Finally, if you don't like [ENTER KINK HERE]... Leave the thread.

Valila

Jul 29, 2017
Can you get a better image of the woman? I'm trying to translate what her apron says
The phrase "喫茶こもれ陽" (Kissa Komorebi) can be explained as follows:

喫茶 (Kissa): This means "café" or "coffee shop," a place where people can enjoy drinks like tea or coffee, and sometimes light snacks or desserts are served.

こもれ陽 (Komorebi): This is a Japanese word that describes the sunlight filtering through the leaves of trees, creating small beams of light. It's a poetic and beautiful term, evoking a sense of tranquility and connection with nature.

So, 喫茶こもれ陽 can be translated as "Café Komorebi" or "Café of Sunlight Filtering Through the Trees," suggesting a peaceful, nature-filled atmosphere, likely a cozy and serene place.

miked91

Jan 3, 2018
Here my save from 1.05 for you fellas.
Full Gallery
Didn't search for all the items.

Where to unzip :
C:\Users\"username"\AppData\LocalLow\NTRMAN\ArrivaloftheGoddess\NaninovelData

Reactions: {0__0}
3.70 star(s) 74 Votes