Donor
Aug 11, 2017
The dev has blanked the page.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Can anybody post screenshots of the game for the opening post?

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
Shame it was abandoned
I've noticed a trend, these 3dcg games using illusion games like Honey select for the characters; the ones that make it to completion have the most god awful created characters with low effort put into them giving off uncanny valley vibes while those that have good looking characters that you can tell time was spent on editing alongside possibily using mods like wideslider always get abandoned. Can't we have collaborations between the programmers that finish their project working alongside the abandonment crew handling the character creation side? Best of both worlds then.

• Hey there
Reactions: Neko-Chan Pacifica

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
I've noticed a trend, these 3dcg games using illusion games like Honey select for the characters; the ones that make it to completion have the most god awful created characters with low effort put into them giving off uncanny valley vibes while those that have good looking characters that you can tell time was spent on editing alongside possibily using mods like wideslider always get abandoned. Can't we have collaborations between the programmers that finish their project working alongside the abandonment crew handling the character creation side? Best of both worlds then.
I couldn't agree more!

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Bruh... what are you on about... the opposite of that is true. Most that put in a real amount of effort, tend to be completed. A lot of those you speak of being abandoned likely lifted the cards from elsewhere.

Ones with crappy art are dropped constantly, you just don't notice because you skip em. (And why would you?)

Also... I would say it is in part to this being rpgm, cause that adds more fuckery. (plus the semi-controversy about content and concerns could have demotivated the dev I dunno). And most of the ones that do have somewhat decent art that get abandoned I know tend to be RPGM ones funnily enough.

Anyway if you want one that is complete and has good art, Once In a Life Time. Others that have a decent amount of content and active production are "My real desire" "bully is my lover" (and the other one that dev makes), "The Inn" (don't actually know how much content this one has since I have meant to get around to playing it, but it is a good one that the dev did a whole complete rework, both art and gameplay), "Deviant Anomalies", "Murmur", and one of my favs "Ripples".

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
Bruh... what are you on about... the opposite of that is true. Most that put in a real amount of effort, tend to be completed. A lot of those you speak of being abandoned likely lifted the cards from elsewhere.

Ones with crappy art are dropped constantly, you just don't notice because you skip em. (And why would you?)

Also... I would say it is in part to this being rpgm, cause that adds more fuckery. (plus the semi-controversy about content and concerns could have demotivated the dev I dunno). And most of the ones that do have somewhat decent art that get abandoned I know tend to be RPGM ones funnily enough.

Anyway if you want one that is complete and has good art, Once In a Life Time. Others that have a decent amount of content and active production are "My real desire" "bully is my lover" (and the other one that dev makes), "The Inn" (don't actually know how much content this one has since I have meant to get around to playing it, but it is a good one that the dev did a whole complete rework, both art and gameplay), "Deviant Anomalies", "Murmur", and one of my favs "Ripples".
I enjoyed playing The Inn first time around, but after a long wait for updates, and then playing other games, i kind of forgot what the hell the game was about lol. I tried playing it again, and honestly, i struggled to play through it a second time even with the new content. Sure I had saves, but those saves wouldn't tell me what I needed to remember. I am about to try for the 3rd time to start from the beginning because it has been some time. Some of these longer games, don't lend themselves too well to being replayed. Maybe its just me.

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017

I don't agree fully but see your point, I'll look at those suggestions. Do you know any completed or still in the works games featuring hyper assets that are good?

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I don't agree fully but see your point, I'll look at those suggestions. Do you know any completed or still in the works games featuring hyper assets that are good?
uhhh, if by hyper you mean massive... then no not really, unless you mean games like zombie's retreat (scarlet ann art), but well that is 2d not 3d. But if you fine with 2d then there is also prince of suburbia (also scarlet ann art).

Other than that and wayfared (has a hyper toggle so I assume it has what you want), can't really think of too much, I myself am more on the realism side of things tbh, when it comes to proportions.

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
I'm working with this dev and main reason was "Game didn't receive deserved ratings". Also making something real good with quality content takes a lot of time. Sadly as for now people like mostly those one click-fap ren'py games.

Reactions: rf96

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
I'm working with this dev and main reason was "Game didn't receive deserved ratings". Also making something real good with quality content takes a lot of time. Sadly as for now people like mostly those one click-fap ren'py games.
Those games are garbage.

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
uhhh, if by hyper you mean massive... then no not really, unless you mean games like zombie's retreat (scarlet ann art), but well that is 2d not 3d. But if you fine with 2d then there is also prince of suburbia (also scarlet ann art).

Other than that and wayfared (has a hyper toggle so I assume it has what you want), can't really think of too much, I myself am more on the realism side of things tbh, when it comes to proportions.
By hyper I mean:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mura300

Feb 16, 2020
Very cool demo. abandonet??? Nooooooo!!! meybi yuo have a contakts developers?
everything must be done so that the author continues. this is really one of the most interesting games (demo). the potential is huge and the number of situations. I like that she is versatile. If anyone really has the author's contacts, please let me know. thank you

nerd332reak

Feb 21, 2020
Very cool demo. abandonet??? Nooooooo!!! meybi yuo have a contakts developers?
everything must be done so that the author continues. this is really one of the most interesting games (demo). the potential is huge and the number of situations. I like that she is versatile. If anyone really has the author's contacts, please let me know. thank you
Unfortunately, the developer of this game is indeed abandoned the game and had no further update. Before he abandoned this game, he did deleted his post of his game, and changed his post to final message for us said "W" then he vanish. its really sucks to see this game abandoned.

Reactions: mura300
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes