3.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
Not sure why you reproduced JSK's sex scenes down to the second cumshot and text boxex, but I can respect trying to add an overworld to the formula. A bit clumsy execution but overall pretty enjoyable.

Yllarius

Dec 13, 2017
I always enjoyed the gameplay loop of JSK's games, and this is a pretty fun variation.

Bugs: Clicking too fast after attacking can 'lock' the game. This can be particularly frustrating when you want to click ASAP to build stagger.
Having 0 Agility breaks on entering any sort of combat. Recommend hard-capping this at 1.

Thoughts:
Gameplay is pretty fun, and all the stats see some decent use. Even MP which I had initially written off entirely at first.
Demolish is the first to lose out, as anymore than 20 is useless right now.
Incubus Energy is next, as raising the pleasure bar only seem to give cash right now.
Attack is mixed for me as always for these games. I don't like killing them too quickly.
Health is good, but only as a moderate investment, since Armor Break counters remove the incoming damage, and block reduces it to 7, so you only need enough to keep you going.
Agility and Smite are king as usual. Agility to keep enough reserve energy while hopefully building up some energy to attack back.
Smite functions similarly, it helps keep them locked down when you do attack, and gives you more time to recover energy after an attack.

On the flipside, for the auto-battler segment, only attack and health seems to do anything, which is a bit obnoxious, as those are probably my least favorite (Sans Demolish) to invest in.

Overall I'm looking forward to seeing more, although I'm one to prefer in-combat and gradual lewding, i'll definitely keep an eye on future updates.

Reactions: Lisvi and He-man96.

Aigrim

Mar 4, 2020
Can someone tell, how you can use incubus power during fight? All I can do is simply fight them and that's all...

tioafa4

Jul 12, 2018
Can someone tell, how you can use incubus power during fight? All I can do is simply fight them and that's all...
After enough armour has been removed, attacking or using the quick strike will cause red text that says something about incubus blood to pop up. This creates a very short window in which you can click and access the incubus abilities. They take up an action and MP.

MSC@Kitsu

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2022
After you attack, when the girl is temporarily immobilized, you can use those moves if your mana value is 10 or more and you have at least one energy circle.

• Red Heart
Reactions: L33tmaster

MSC@Kitsu

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2022
Not sure why you reproduced JSK's sex scenes down to the second cumshot and text boxex, but I can respect trying to add an overworld to the formula. A bit clumsy execution but overall pretty enjoyable.
Yeah, I love the old flash games, and I got a lot of inspiration from them. I think my games also contain elements of zone and exaboy games.

Reactions: Drunkendeathknight

MSC@Kitsu

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2022
Aria2fortwitter.png

I drew an illustration that will probably be included in the next update, is it lewd? I can't tell if it is or isn't when I'm drawing it myself...
Would it be more erotic if it were more anime-like?
By the way, I drew this inspired by a flash game from a long time ago... anyone know what it is?

Daddums

Oct 26, 2019
View attachment 2115122

I drew an illustration that will probably be included in the next update, is it lewd? I can't tell if it is or isn't when I'm drawing it myself...
Would it be more erotic if it were more anime-like?
By the way, I drew this inspired by a flash game from a long time ago... anyone know what it is?
Feel the Flash Hardcore - Kasumi, nice. Man, I feel old remembering that.

Seems lewd enough to me.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Thought it looked good until I read the summary and said NOPE no plot at all.. no depth to it at all.. another dime a dozen games.

• Angry
Reactions: TheLoliRealm

raxim

Mar 17, 2018
Hey, dev. Will this game have endless modes like in JSK? I love any game that is like JSK. Ill keep my eye on this one.

MSC@Kitsu

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2022
kaoup.png

aa, I forgot to announce the update schedule here.

Early Access for patrons will be released on November 3. Public version is scheduled for the 12th.

New positions are going to be added.
Please stay tuned.

Reactions: NoireIX
Jun 14, 2020
Can you get the doggystyle yet? I tried releasing her again and filling the pleasure meter before defeating her, but nothing changed.

This game has potential, but the lewd combat is a bit messy. If you just play the game without reading here its basically impossible to figure out.

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes