3.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Silverraaven

Mar 17, 2018
Pretty grindy at first but once you get the ball rolling you start to be able to win pretty consistently. Animations are pretty good as well.

Reactions: MSC@Kitsu

OmegaVAM

May 20, 2018
So far very good game aside the few bugs that you've already addressed and said you're working on, looking forward to more!

Esander

Aug 24, 2020
It's cool to see another game in the same space as the JSK ones. First off, a couple of bugs:

1) Sometimes clicking after an attack while the girl is still in the flinching animation causes a soft lock: she returns to normal stance and then never begins attacking again. I've seen this most often with Violet. (This is a particular problem when you have a fairly small window to use Xmoves after an attack.)

2) After an Xmove, you sometimes don't gain an action the next time your bar fills up. This seems to happen more for some options than others (groping Violet's chest is okay, but sometimes the other actions cause the action loss).

The combat felt better once I realized that clothing breaks interrupt attacks and that attacking interrupts heals (and that fighting Violet is the best way to get money), but the combat still feels underbaked.

1) Quick Slash is strictly worse than blocking until you have enough speed, then it lets you get more turns.

2) Enemies healing is basically always a free turn, so enemy fight difficulty depends mostly on how often they use it.

3) Enemies only have one attack and healing is a free turn, so you always execute the same strategy.

I'd like to see enemies get more attacks to add variation; a slower attack might be one you want to Quick Slash to avoid taking damage, for example, while a fast attack would be good for getting your MP up. I'd also like to see the player get more moves, but there's an Item and Skill tab at the merchant, so I assume those are coming eventually.

I'll be looking to see where this goes.

Exci

Dec 31, 2018
Reminds me of a game that i played years before. It has the same "action fight system" but with the mouse and when you move the mouse from left to right it was a "light attack" and when you move the mouse from top to bottom it was a "heavy" attack. With the right click/mouse button you blocked the attack.

It was really cool i would prefer a system like that. What do you think about a system like that
MSC@Kitsu

Also anyone know this game? Cant remember it sadly :/

Pharpy

Aug 9, 2018
After talking to Aria the second time you capture her, the game crashes right after the sword and shield dialogue.

MSC@Kitsu

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2022
After talking to Aria the second time you capture her, the game crashes right after the sword and shield dialogue.
The new version I just posted?
It was fine when I tested it on an actual android device...

Pharpy

Aug 9, 2018
1668624713353.png
I just re-downloaded another version, but the error persists. I tried to release her and capture again but it didn't work. Do I need to do a clean save?

MSC@Kitsu

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2022
View attachment 2173990
I just re-downloaded another version, but the error persists. I tried to release her and capture again but it didn't work. Do I need to do a clean save?
Hmm, I think the save data is fine in the previous version, maybe the bug hasn't been fixed yet. I'll test it again in a bit. Please wait until tomorrow. Sorry for the inconvenience.

MSC@Kitsu

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2022
Title : Art Thou a Demon King [v0.4.0.4] [MSConstruction]

Thread : https://f95zone.to/threads/art-thou-a-demon-king-v0-4-0-2-msconstruction.134391/
Developer Website :
Version : v0.4.0.4
Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Link Game :
Win:
Mac:
Linux:
Android:

MSC@Kitsu

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2022
Title : Art Thou a Demon King [v0.4.1.0] [MSConstruction]

Thread : https://f95zone.to/threads/art-thou-a-demon-king-v0-4-0-2-msconstruction.134391/
Developer Website :
Version : v0.4.1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Link Game :
Win:
Mac:
Linux:
Android:

Reactions: GlacierC
3.60 star(s) 11 Votes