3.60 star(s) 11 Votes

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
To clarify for the dev, it does not not lock when you defeat Violet. (at least not for me.)

After defeating her, if you return to the mansion, then it traps you at the tower with the image people have shown.
It very much locks me into the "new Text" after defeating her (with lust above the bar). The victory tally is still shown before that.
If, however, you beat her without raising lust, it does indeed only lock up if you come back later; The "she can't be beat like this"monologue works.

As a bit of feedback, maybe the game should get a few extra lines of text here and there - self reflection, talk with Charlie, or the girls - before getting one in the dungeon. At times it feels a bit mechanical, and so far thebest strategy seems to be to immediately bump up attack, blitz through the first 2 mob grinds, then repeat the best you can do while accumulating money.
The odd incentive to actually interact with the girls through combat could help there. I do agree that is polishing, though.

Reactions: wyrmcraft

MaskTheSaito

Oct 28, 2020
Still many bugs
This on Android btw
1. Setting auto reset after quit game
2. Screen won't auto rotate
3. Get this bug at farm/violet phase, after you defeated her
Fix asap

Beer_n_cider

Dec 23, 2020
View attachment 2218594
Is there a way to change the resolution. When I open the game it opens as tiny. And when I fullscreen it, it looks like ass.
Run it from command line with the -screen-width & -screen-height arguments to force your desired resolution. e.g. for 4K
ArtThouDemonKing.exe -screen-width 3840 -screen-height 2160
Change 3840 and 2160 to suit. Add -screen-fullscreen 1 if you want to force a start in fullscreen. e.g. ArtThouDemonKing.exe -screen-width 3840 -screen-height 2160 -screen-fullscreen 1
Or drop the attached batch file (unzip it) into the game directory, change the numbers as you want and use that to run the game.

Reactions: TechnoParagon

TechnoParagon

Mar 16, 2022
Run it from command line with the -screen-width & -screen-height arguments to force your desired resolution. e.g. for 4K
ArtThouDemonKing.exe -screen-width 3840 -screen-height 2160
Change 3840 and 2160 to suit. Add -screen-fullscreen 1 if you want to force a start in fullscreen. e.g. ArtThouDemonKing.exe -screen-width 3840 -screen-height 2160 -screen-fullscreen 1
Or drop the attached batch file (unzip it) into the game directory, change the numbers as you want and use that to run the game.
This works (y)

wyrmcraft

Oct 24, 2019
It very much locks me into the "new Text" after defeating her (with lust above the bar). The victory tally is still shown before that.
If, however, you beat her without raising lust, it does indeed only lock up if you come back later; The "she can't be beat like this"monologue works.
I have just experienced these same locks.

MSC@Kitsu

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2022
Sorry I have been quite busy this past week and have not been able to reply. I needed to turn off the notification function and concentrate on work other than game development.
I will be releasing a version tomorrow with the bugs reported here fixed.

MSC@Kitsu

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2022
Sorry, I don't have time to report a game update here for a moment, so please download the public latest modified version from itchio's URL.

I uploaded the latest version to Patreon where you can have sex with Isabella.
I'll do the upload report when I get back tomorrow.

MSC@Kitsu

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2022
Title : Art Thou a Demon King [v0.4.1.1] [MSConstruction]

Thread : https://f95zone.to/threads/art-thou-a-demon-king-v0-4-0-2-msconstruction.134391/
Developer Website :
Version : v0.4.1.1

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Link Game :
Win:
Mac:
Linux:
Android:

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
I see a hypnosis option in the sixth screenshot but no mind control tag. What's the story with that?

Bob Stones

Sep 26, 2021
how to unlock more seg scenes? I only have blowjob and have nothing else to do except doing old tower thing

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
from what i can tell hypnosis is planned, but not yet implemented
I see. Well, make sure to tag the game if/when it does get added, so I know to come back.

Actually, now that I think of it, does the "corruption" tag in this game refer to some sort of unnatural/supernatural corrupting force or power, or does it simply mean "character decides she likes sex"? I hate that this site doesn't make a distinction between the two. The former is generally considered a subcategory/sibling of the mind control fetish, but I know many people don't bother tagging it as such because they think it's already implied by the "corruption" tag. But on this site it's absolutely not implied. So many "corruption" games here are just "girl decides to have sex for reasons and then likes it so she becomes a slut", so I don't even bother following the tag, and probably miss out on a lot of good "unnatural corruption" games.

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes