3.60 star(s) 11 Votes

MSC@Kitsu

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2022
Thanks.. than I had enough of this game.. it's already grindy but than you have to release and repeat. ugh what shit.. so nope this game is not for me.
Unfortunately, it seems that I was unable to entertain you. While I may be lacking in ability right now, I will do my best to create games that you can enjoy. I would be happy if you could play my games again someday.

Reactions: phlex

gamer012345

Jun 12, 2020
Art looks somewhat amateurish and unrefined, objectively speaking. But subjectively, I like it a lot. Feels like I'm playing pink tea's initial games again and makes me feel like I might be able to play one of my most favorite game of all time, elven quest. Honestly, I hope to see more from this creator, best of luck!

darkfrair

Sep 14, 2021
I ran into a bug on the android version. I was in a battle against mage girl when our battle gauges froze, causing a softlock. I had no action points left so i was unable to test it acting would end the softlock, and i had just interrupted her action. I think i was rapid tapping when i did, but it was over half an hour ago so im not sure.

Reactions: MSC@Kitsu

MSC@Kitsu

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2022
I ran into a bug on the android version. I was in a battle against mage girl when our battle gauges froze, causing a softlock. I had no action points left so i was unable to test it acting would end the softlock, and i had just interrupted her action. I think i was rapid tapping when i did, but it was over half an hour ago so im not sure.
Thanks for the report.
That bug has probably been reported before, but I thought it had been remedied.
I will identify the cause of that bug a little more.

Reactions: phlex

sinrtb

Nov 4, 2017
Thanks.. than I had enough of this game.. it's already grindy but than you have to release and repeat. ugh what shit.. so nope this game is not for me.
I think the fact that you have to release them is ambiguous, there isn't any grind involved. I was able to complete all of Aria's content with 3 Oral and 6 Vaginal. The real grind seems to be all bug related. Every character seems to have at least one repeatable bug related crash, which means repeated actions if you don't go to the map and save after every action.

MSC@Kitsu

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2022
Title : Art Thou a Demon King [v0.4.3.1+Alpha] [MSConstruction]

Thread : https://f95zone.to/threads/art-thou-a-demon-king-v0-4-0-2-msconstruction.134391/
Developer Website :
Version : v0.4.3.1+Alpha

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Link Game :
Win:
Mac:
Linux:
Android:

Dominic605

Nov 15, 2021
I know I'm late by a hot minute, but in case anyone else still needs it:

Click on the attachment -> In the new tab right click anywhere and select "Save as". Should give you an option to save a .txt file if you did everything right
How do i do this on Android?

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ArtThouADemonKing-0.4.3.1Alpha
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Talosa

Dec 22, 2017
Heads up, downloaded this and when I hit New Game it instantly kicks me into the New Text screen that was shown two pages back.

• Thinking Face

MSC@Kitsu

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2022
Heads up, downloaded this and when I hit New Game it instantly kicks me into the New Text screen that was shown two pages back.
That's a big problem. It is a bug that has not been reported before. What version is it? Android?

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes