3.60 star(s) 11 Votes

mamadj

Jan 9, 2018
During the battle you can undress the girls, touch and lick their vaginas and tits.
After you win after the battle there is a scene where you fuck the girls.
thanks mate, but i was talking about other games where u could have more sex options during the fights

Reactions: MSC@Kitsu

MSC@Kitsu

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2022
thanks mate, but i was talking about other games where u could have more sex options during the fights
Oh, sorry I misread your message. I think JSK's game is one of the best games you can fuck in combat.

MSC@Kitsu

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2022
The only site I know of where the English version of his game is available, legal or not, is h-flash.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ArtThouADemonKing-0.4.3.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Dev are you here?? there some conversation line suppose to be me speaking but it Isabelle instead. Some soldiers from rune dimension also called Sword mem or something. This game little cheap tho hmmm I would suggest maybe some weight or something to animation?? idk. Maybe work small details stuff will do

Last edited:

_Robloxman

May 18, 2022
Art looks somewhat amateurish and unrefined, objectively speaking. But subjectively, I like it a lot. Feels like I'm playing pink tea's initial games again and makes me feel like I might be able to play one of my most favorite game of all time, elven quest. Honestly, I hope to see more from this creator, best of luck!
Could be worse. To me, I think to art is just fine. Not breathtaking or makes me bust a nut instantaneously, the art style is fine which is good enough for me.

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes