3.60 star(s) 11 Votes

darkfrair

Sep 14, 2021
I see. Well, make sure to tag the game if/when it does get added, so I know to come back.
I hope they will ad the tag too, but i haven't left yet due to the jsk-inspired combat system. i have yet to find a game with such a system i have not liked.

Actually, now that I think of it, does the "corruption" tag in this game refer to some sort of unnatural/supernatural corrupting force or power, or does it simply mean "character decides she likes sex"? I hate that this site doesn't make a distinction between the two. The former is generally considered a subcategory/sibling of the mind control fetish, but I know many people don't bother tagging it as such because they think it's already implied by the "corruption" tag. But on this site it's absolutely not implied. So many "corruption" games here are just "girl decides to have sex for reasons and then likes it so she becomes a slut", so I don't even bother following the tag, and probably miss out on a lot of good "unnatural corruption" games.
in my opinion corruption SHOULD imply a corrupting force, whether that be hoplessness, magic, or fear. i think it is similar, while slightly more inclusive, to the mind break tag on doujinshi sites. in the case of this game, said force seems to be the aphrodisiac effect of your semen.

danokyzu

Jul 23, 2018
i get a malware virus message from this games player log is it true
i use avast
somekind of BV:Agent-oes [Trj]

Last edited:

Bobzx

Jul 3, 2019
View attachment 2110802

Overview:
In a nutshell, it is a game about fighting girls, destroying her armor, and having sex with her.​

Thread Updated:2022-12-17
Release Date: 2022-12-16
Developer: MSConstruction - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.1.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2159288 View attachment 2170447 View attachment 2110665 View attachment 2110667 View attachment 2110669 View attachment 2110670 View attachment 2110671 View attachment 2110672
Fix for Violet softlock on mobile?

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
OK game play for others trying to figure it out.

1. Spend money for mana regeneration first
2. Spend money for agility second
3. Spend a little on attack but not much or you will kill them too fast
4. Just as the enemy bar is filled up click and than guard (this will replenish mana)
5. Repeat to you have enough mana
6. You will need to fill your bar twice to get 1 circle (skill attack)
7. Once you have enough mana than click just as enemy fills bar and select Quick Slash
8. Now that you done a quick slash red text will pop up real quick saying something like You hear the whisper of the incubus blood or something to that affect
9. Now that you see the red text quickly click below it where you been seeing the button that says X Move (Make sure to only click once on it)
10. Now you will see two menu choices (Touch or Lick - simply select one and touch breasts or vagina)
11. Repeat and try to avoid attacking until you max the enemy pleasure bar. Once pleasure bar is maxed just attack and finish off enemy

OK not sure at this point I have over 27 times oral in them but still no sex option. I don't know if I need to grind more or release them all and re-capture them. Can anyone answer this question for me?

Last edited:
Nov 3, 2021
How do i download the file? it just takes me to another screen with code
I know I'm late by a hot minute, but in case anyone else still needs it:

Click on the attachment -> In the new tab right click anywhere and select "Save as". Should give you an option to save a .txt file if you did everything right

ZmaZ

Jun 29, 2018
How can I get more energy cycle ? This version has only 3 circle so cannot sex with heroine

Last edited:

MSC@Kitsu

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2022
Title : Art Thou a Demon King [v0.4.2.1] [MSConstruction]

Thread : https://f95zone.to/threads/art-thou-a-demon-king-v0-4-0-2-msconstruction.134391/
Developer Website :
Version : v0.4.2.1

Link Game :
Win:
Mac:
Linux:
Android:

Last edited:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Title : Art Thou a Demon King [v0.4.2.1] [MSConstruction]

Thread : https://f95zone.to/threads/art-thou-a-demon-king-v0-4-0-2-msconstruction.134391/
Developer Website :
Version : v0.4.2.1

Link Game :
Win:
Mac:
Linux: PIXELDRAIN
Android: PIXELDRAIN
Pixeldrain :cry::cry:

Linux and Android are down R.i.P

Reactions: der.Mat

lionelhjohnson

Oct 4, 2019
OK game play for others trying to figure it out.

1. Spend money for mana regeneration first
2. Spend money for agility second
3. Spend a little on attack but not much or you will kill them too fast
4. Just as the enemy bar is filled up click and than guard (this will replenish mana)
5. Repeat to you have enough mana
6. You will need to fill your bar twice to get 1 circle (skill attack)
7. Once you have enough mana than click just as enemy fills bar and select Quick Slash
8. Now that you done a quick slash red text will pop up real quick saying something like You hear the whisper of the incubus blood or something to that affect
9. Now that you see the red text quickly click below it where you been seeing the button that says X Move (Make sure to only click once on it)
10. Now you will see two menu choices (Touch or Lick - simply select one and touch breasts or vagina)
11. Repeat and try to avoid attacking until you max the enemy pleasure bar. Once pleasure bar is maxed just attack and finish off enemy

OK not sure at this point I have over 27 times oral in them but still no sex option. I don't know if I need to grind more or release them all and re-capture them. Can anyone answer this question for me?
Yes u have to release them and fight em again

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes