Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Artemis [0.5.1] [digi.B] Walkthrough/ Improvements/ Cheat Mod [AdanGC Mods]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
ok, made it. It was rather easy actually.
Moved choice options to the center-bottom of the screen instead of left side
incorporated into RenPy universal transparent textbox mod, just put file in game folder
image:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jokerakos23

Jun 30, 2019
Is there any way to unlock the rest of the memories and data leaks? Because from the recent cheat mod i could change the love points and money

Reactions: AdanGC Mods

excalibertypo

Apr 10, 2020
Just started a new game with your mod, and got to this choice and it will not let me go further.

View attachment 1619057
I had no issues at all try (new save) and don't edit the amount of money you have. could you upload that save so i can try it out? i want to see if i have the same problem. Also AdanGC Mods i don't know if it because of what the dev did or something in the mod but when its time to give the MC a name it doesn't work right like i make it Kinto Smith and it ask if this name is correct Smith plus the default last name as i cant remember how its spelled witch is kinda annoying having to redo either the first or last name.

Last edited:

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of :

Artemis [0.5.1] + AdanGC Mods's Multi Mod

APK
-
RPA
-

Instruction:
1. Download the apk and install
2. Open the game, accept the permission at the start and close the game
3. Download the rpa, place it inside Documents/BE/be.artemis/game, place the rpa inside the game folder

My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider.

here you can request there, and below my message, there's a link to my discord​

Last edited:

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
Not sure if this one needs an update for 0.3.1, I did a compare of the updated code.rpa with the mod and there's been a lot of changed folders/files (different names/folderstructure)
That and the fact the reason for the 0.3.1 update may still exist in the mod makes me hesitant to apply the mod over the update...

Treyyyy

Feb 28, 2022
View attachment 1617086
Overview:
This mod adds an in-game walkthrough that highlights dialogue options that give points and lead to the best scenes.
Add some improvements to see all scenes.
Add a Cheat Mod for money and Girl Points

Note: In the 5th preview picture to unlock her the password is her name "vladimirovna"

Updated: 2022-01-26
Game/Creator: Artemis / digi.B - F95zone
Modder: AdanGC Mods
Mod Version: 0.3
Game Version: 0.3
Language: English

Installation:

Change-Log:

Is this gonna be updated anytime soon?

Reactions: Penny615
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes