d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
This game is set in future and since people nowadays are more free when it comes to sex if we compare it to decades ago it's only logical girls are way more free with sex in this game.

All the LIs in this game are so easy. That includes june too. even kindra had some one night stands. It's like developer wanted every character to be a slut. Zelda gave me the innocent vibes but every girl had to fuck her way to get to the INK so i assume she did the same.

wish developer introduces an innocent non-slutty LI for those who aren't into sluts.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I just finished playing ch2. A very emotional and funny update at the same time. This is what I like. :love:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
This game is set in future and since people nowadays are more free when it comes to sex if we compare it to decades ago it's only logical girls are way more free with sex in this game.

All the LIs in this game are so easy. That includes june too. even kindra had some one night stands. It's like developer wanted every character to be a slut. Zelda gave me the innocent vibes but every girl had to fuck her way to get to the INK so i assume she did the same.

wish developer introduces an innocent non-slutty LI for those who aren't into sluts.
Yeah, unfortunately I noticed it too. I like DK and Kindra the most.
Kindra has a crush on MC (for sure), but she prefers to be friends so as not to spoil anything. I like Kindra, the only thing bothering me about her is that she flirts with almost everyone. I know that flirting is just.. flirting, I feel that she will do that to each of the INK girls (same as with June) I feel we might get a lesbian scene sometime between Kindra and one of the women from INK.
We even know that Kindra likes women..

INK women, maybe they are beautiful. But, they have a straightforward approach to sex. Some of them are easy women. (Katy)
This whole ceremony with BJ, I didn't like this.
I like these women but I admit this whole situation with them and their sex life and ceremonies (sex, bj) does not attract me to them.

June is attached to the MC, she likes him very much and care a lot about him, it was noticed after how she was worried about the MC when she lost touch with him as the MC didn't get a job. I'm starting to like her even.

Reactions: ExDeath730

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Want to take a moment and commend the dev time for the well-written script. Much more nuanced than the standard drivel found in 90% of these games. Keep up the good work!

However, I'll also take a moment to state the CG took two steps back in chapter two. There's less realism in the skin textures and the faces are much too stylized for my tastes. But with the good writing, I'm sticking around regardless.
Exactly my thoughts, but I wouldn't say it took 2 steps back. Though I was taken aback by the slight changes of the model at the start of chapter 2, skins and facial features. Especially Cassie, her eyebrows were very weird. MC looks younger, and some other models look different, sometimes worse sometimes as good or better (DK).

Though for the most part renders are really great and I love all the different facial expressions, it gives soul to the characters.

But the writing is exceptional and very emotional (all emotions, from laughs with humor to sadness for MC's backstory). I had tears in my eyes when I saw June so sad at the start of the episode, I so wanted to cuddle her.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
TYVM for pointing that out, I'm not a fan of collectible items outside of free roams, it distracts from the story

Yeah, unfortunately I noticed it too. I like DK and Kindra the most.
Kindra has a crush on MC (for sure), but she prefers to be friends so as not to spoil anything. I like Kindra, the only thing bothering me about her is that she flirts with almost everyone. I know that flirting is just.. flirting, I feel that she will do that to each of the INK girls (same as with June) I feel we might get a lesbian scene sometime between Kindra and one of the women from INK.
We even know that Kindra likes women..

INK women, maybe they are beautiful. But, they have a straightforward approach to sex. Some of them are easy women. (Katy)
This whole ceremony with BJ, I didn't like this.
I like these women but I admit this whole situation with them and their sex life and ceremonies (sex, bj) does not attract me to them.

June is attached to the MC, she likes him very much and care a lot about him, it was noticed after how she was worried about the MC when she lost touch with him as the MC didn't get a job. I'm starting to like her even.
They might be "sluts" but they don't fuck anybody either. When a fraternity does the same (BaDIK for instance) it's normal but for a sorority they're dirty sluts not worth touching ? Double standard much.

And I'm surprised there aren't more complaints about Kindra's bisexuality. She may even be lesbian except for MC. She flirts with women (June and the female DJ at her gig) and we saw one of her female dates in a flashback

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
They look younger enough to me. If you're looking for lolis then I have bad news for you.
Whats wrong with you? You have some mental issues or what?
I just complained that females look too old for college and you suddenly start your agressive harassment about lolis.

Anyway female models look hot, but like I have said, they are a bit too old for college (and sorority shenanigans). Just my oppinion.
Also chapter 2 has lower quality of female renders than chap.1.

Last edited:

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
I'm surprised there aren't more complaints about Kindra's bisexuality. She may even be lesbian except for MC. She flirts with women (June and the female DJ at her gig) and we saw one of her female dates in a flashback
I dont get it. Why should people complain about bisexuality?
Its not that rare for females.
Are you baiting for an quarrel?
I stuck at the first scene of Kindra went to shower

what to click to progress?????
there are 4 clickable points in the first location. First is Kindra's DJ pult, second is Kindra's table with laptop, third (I cant remember, try random clicking on stuff), last is the shower (you peep a little on Kindra).
After that you click on minimap in left corner and go to 2nd room and there you click on more stuff.

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
It's more like in adult games, bisexuality for women is the default and so common (waaay beyond RL occurences), that it's become a trope at this point.
True that. It has become a trope.

But girls inside the story are supposed to be around "college" age (even though their renders suggest higher age), so some leeway is expected. College is probably only part of life, where females are more open to experiment with their sexuality.

I remember my college and all the drunk girls kissing each other during parties. Though I must admit, that they did mostly to tease the boys, so it cant be really counted as proof of being bisexual. But they clearly didnt find the act of kissing same sex as repulsive, so it's close.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
True that. It has become a trope.

But girls inside the story are supposed to be around "college" age (even though their renders suggest higher age), so some leeway is expected. College is probably only part of life, where females are more open to experiment with their sexuality.

I remember my college and all the drunk girls kissing each other during parties. Though I must admit, that they did mostly to tease the boys, so it cant be really counted as proof of being bisexual. But they clearly didnt find the act of kissing same sex as repulsive, so it's close.
Straight girls kissing each other hasn't the same impact as straight boys kissing each other though.

Anyway I imagine if Kindra's date in the flashback was a man it would have been more of an uproar. But still some people don't like seeing LI with other persons, even if they're girls

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
Whats wrong with you? You have some mental issues or what?
I just complained that females look too old for college and you suddenly start your agressive harassment about lolis.

Anyway female models look hot, but like I have said, they are a bit too old for college (and sorority shenanigans). Just my oppinion.
Also chapter 2 has lower quality of female renders than chap.1.
That you called harassment? I just stated my general observation which your fickle brain couldn't take. Frankly I don't care what a snowflake thinks about me. So have a good day

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
This game is like what 5 months old? and already there's a staggering 110 reviews with almost a perfect score. wow :PogChamp:. I'm gonna wait for a few more updates before I come back and actually try it out. Keep up the good work dev

Purple_Urkle

Oct 24, 2018
you know what man. im really happy you tweaked the story line. Robert's new word choice had me cracking up. usually story lines have been all the same but this has good depth to it. and the character usage adds to an actual storyline. haven't really encountered too many bugs either. ran a quick check on it and everything seems to be smooth. i will gladly help you guys out with this project cuz like i said. a good storyline makes this project of yours different from the rest. keep it up the good work.

akkurt

Nov 1, 2020

resim_2021-08-23_192836.png

Good morning all!
This update will be brief. As you all know, Chapter 2 was released late Thursday, early Friday. I appreciate all the feedback given with the update. I squashed what I hope is the last bug found in Chapter 2. See the for details about the bug along with the fix. This bug was found recently and I'll be updating Chapter 1 links soon with the patch. As I mentioned last week, I'll be taking this week off to unwind before diving back to work on CH3, next Monday!
Again, thank you all for making this first update special to me. I'm already looking forward to working on Chapter 3!
Have yourselves a wonderful week and I'll you all again next Monday!
cheers!
digi.B

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
They might be "sluts" but they don't fuck anybody either. When a fraternity does the same (BaDIK for instance) it's normal but for a sorority they're dirty sluts not worth touching ? Double standard much.
Zoe and katy sucked and fucked the guy the first time they met respectively. 3 girls gave blowjob to complete strangers. what are you saying bro?

in BaDIK none of the main girls is slut. just like DPC i don't include quinn in main girls.

Kindra has a crush on MC (for sure), but she prefers to be friends so as not to spoil anything. I like Kindra, the only thing bothering me about her is that she flirts with almost everyone. I know that flirting is just.. flirting
she's not all flirt. she had one night stand with that restaurant's waitress.

She may even be lesbian except for MC.
she's bisexual. I remember her telling MC that she dated some dude she met a few months back.

4.80 star(s) 376 Votes