Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
could anyone clue me in on where are some of those SD cards are laying around?
im missing Kindra's 2nd one(the right one), June, Claire and Reina..
The ones i found:

Side of Kindra's laptop pluged in
On top of the pink drawer in your room at Kindra's
In Zelda's room on top of the desk
In Paige's room after you throw away the olv latte cup
In Naomi's desk, next to the safe

I am missin a few, anybody seen them?

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
The ones i found:

Side of Kindra's laptop pluged in
On top of the pink drawer in your room at Kindra's
In Zelda's room on top of the desk
In Paige's room after you throw away the olv latte cup
In Naomi's desk, next to the safe

I am missin a few, anybody seen them?
thanks for the laptop SD assist...
and its been too long since i played to remember but Katys should be somewhere in her room as well

Grohal

Jul 27, 2019

My computer is a potato, but i was surprised by how many times the game crashed for me, did anyone else had that problem? Or my computer was just having a bad day?
I think after some of those crashes the renders in the phone disappeared, but not sure how to replicate that bug.
Had zero crashes on two playthroughs. My PC is about 5 years old and was only upper mid-class when I bought it back then.

Reactions: Aner878787

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
My computer is a potato, but i was surprised by how many times the game crashed for me, did anyone else had that problem? Or my computer was just having a bad day?
I think after some of those crashes the renders in the phone disappeared, but not sure how to replicate that bug.
try the compressed version.. solved all crash issues for me..

Reactions: Aner878787

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021
Awesome game. The story was great, really immersive, but i haven't seen the music receive the praise it deserves, normally I just mute all, but in this game it really sets the mood.
The only critique I have is perhaps the models for Naomi (especially with her mouth open) and Zoe... but that might just be me.

digi.B I foud some typos and wrong words used:

MC: Awesome, DK! Let's here(hear) it.
Dr. Karahadian: I'm sorry to cut us short, MC. I've got a client (patient seems more appropriate for her line of work) coming in right now so i have to go. Will you be okey?
MC: Jesus! Who sweats this much?? Get her off!!
Kindra: Need to beef up my programmun (programming, probably intentional mispell for how she speaks, but pointing it out just in case) skills.
Kindra: Because this thing has been at attention since 7 this morn(ing? probably intentional mispell for how she speaks, but pointing it out just in case), haha!
Nicholas: And I get he's flustered. The McCreed Expo is nearing soon and he wants to insure(ensure. To ensure something is to make sure it happens—to guarantee it. To insure something or someone is to cover it with an insurance policy.) we secure Kandice McCreed's endorsement.
Options Hug her / Assure her (Reassure her?)
MC: (Toss it for Paige? ")" missing at the end
Nicholas: At this point, I'm starting to have no affect(effect) on swaying my dad's opinion.
MC: The CEO said she was informed (made aware) of some information that disqualified me... (informed information sounds a little repetitive)

From what you say, it seems to be an English language translation problem, then this kind of grammar problem is very common with the Google translator.

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021
Frankly ... - and seriously ...
I can't help but replay, and replay it again ... (almost infinitely ... - I think it's kind of because of my own real life experience ...) - so much this game-novel is magnificent.
(except now I know when to "skip" the absolutely disgusting parts that I don't care about at all, then I'm a 100 percent homosexual man)
Otherwise ... - this one is my 100 percent pure crush, actually my favorite in its category/genre.

Vasya555

Oct 27, 2018
So is Katy scene supposed to always stay as Fragmented Data or is there a trick?
actually have the same issue... ried several different choices over 5 playthroughs, but it´s still partially fragmented... can´t seem to complete her memory aswell.
DON'T leave 5$ tip at June's bar and scene with Katy will be different.

Last edited:

SSJSonGoku

Apr 18, 2020
Wonderful first release. I have become a Patron. I really love this.
I just hope Kindra doesn't get "ruined" or anything, I love her and it wouldn't make sense for her to betray the MC.

2) Main character totally out of place. An AI software engineer? seriously?
Why, if I may ask?

I mean, she just took Cassandra's word at face value and never bothered to ask the MC about it for his side of the story. I would think that potential employers would try to clear shit like that up BEFORE making any final decisions. Unless it was something along the lines of "Don't hire him or I'm pulling my business..."
Well it's not so unrealistic to be honest. I mean deciding based on another manager's opinion. I have seen much worse in my country. That being said, we don't know what happened yet, so we'll see. Reina may or may not regret her decision.

The fact that the MC is so willing to go with the flow when it comes to the sorority is a bit off-putting, the guy stopped drinking because of Cassie, he's been in therapy for 3 years because of his inability to trust and move on, yet June asks for a favor and he is willing to do whatever the House of Ink wants with no questions asked.

Also I really hope that we don't see the obvious plot point of Cassie and TWR stealing Koko in a future chapter. And my money is on Artemis being the first AI, but I am often wrong.
Well, before meeting Kindra again he does mention that June is the only one he trusts as a friend and she is trying to help work-wise, so he is trying to pay his debt back.

Yeah the worry is about Cassie stealing Koko.

It actually is more common for the owner of a company (if I remember correctly Reina is the owner) to not bend to the whims of a client, even if it is an important client. The owner of a company tends to value autonomy and would treat said client to a nice dinner and in a composed and elegant way tell the client to fuck off. The alternative being bending and taking it up the ass and risk losing a competitive edge and your anal virginity.
I guess it depends from Owners and stuff. Based on my experience the owners would bend their knees.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Well, before meeting Kindra again he does mention that June is the only one he trusts as a friend and she is trying to help work-wise, so he is trying to pay his debt back.

Yeah the worry is about Cassie stealing Koko.
Trust doesn’t transfer. At least, just because the MC trusts June doesn’t mean he should automatically trust everyone in the “sorority”. Yet, the way he behaves while at the sorority house makes it seem he trusts and accepts them without much, if any, reservations.

I am worried that Cassandra will end up stealing Koko or Artemis or both.

Reactions: chaos7

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021
From a few comments I was able to understand that the (extremely) "devil" and "hell" may take possession of the sequel... - I think I will lose all interest in this currently absolutely magnificent game-novel, because of these supposed future updates that are much worse than totally unjust and cruel for any human... And especially the real parents/creators/owners of the little Koko. - (our character and Kindra, who that said, would make a very beautiful couple) Even if i am a homosexual man, i would like to see them live a Love story together.

SSJSonGoku

Apr 18, 2020
Trust doesn’t transfer. At least, just because the MC trusts June doesn’t mean he should automatically trust everyone in the “sorority”. Yet, the way he behaves while at the sorority house makes it seem he trusts and accepts them without much, if any, reservations.

I am worried that Cassandra will end up stealing Koko or Artemis or both.
Yeah I know it doesn't transfer. I guess he is giving them the benefit of the doubt. Sort of like: I am going to try and trust them or at least be friendly to them, but may hold back at some point. It's not like he told them about him and Cassie yet. Only DK, June and Kindra know. He is probably holding back like with Kindra's "offer" (I am being vague on purpose).

Same.

Reactions: MrFriendly
4.80 star(s) 372 Votes