Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Updated for v0.3.2
I've made a multi-mod for this game

Features:
  • Walkthrough - added green color for best dialogue options
  • Added unlock all options for the archives (scenes and images)
  • During free roam objects that can be interacted with are highlighted
  • Scene changes (Can get both Katy and Zoe scenes, can call both Katy and Zelda)

Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN
Still doing updates for this game?

flame13th

Sep 21, 2016
Damn it. Gotta go AAAAAALL the way back to replay that part. Is it good at least? The sex scene? :confused:
Just use this and put in your game folder.
If anyone is looking for a work around to the out of date Scrappy mod, or use it later with it....I use this great renpy tool to allow me to see what's behind each story choice, or when the story prompts for a requirement check (do a save before using this for forcing a req check, to be safe).

Just drop "0x52_URM.rpa" file it into your game folder, and run your renpy game exe. (Can be used with any Renpy game that is higher than v6.99.12) A box will show up at the top left hand corner after each time a choice or story check happens. A very useful tool to use along side other mods.

Universal Ren'Py Mod
In game press Alt+M and search for the variable. Change to search Labels/Scene, and then search 'Meg', it will show the scenes and just jump into the scene. It will unlock the gallery.

Reactions: ZzZzZiggy
Jun 15, 2021
No, I'm going to stop playing the game because the dev wants to push her on us and she is a LI... so yeah for me that is a pass.

Oh and if you think she is not a Li , look for this variable --> LPcassie
LP = Love points ;)
This kind of stuff always feels like some kind of weird passive aggressive guilt trip to the dev. I'm not even sure what you mean by being "pushed on" - you feel like you are forced to have her as a LI? That's not how I feel my game is playing out- she is just more of a devious antagonist trying to survive in the cut throat world of high power corporations. It's also not really that much of a surprise or unusual- for the most part the path a woman has to go through for such a high position of power tends to be much more difficult and uphill then what men expereince climbing the same corporate ladder. It's well known that CEO's and high power executives tend to have characteristics associated with narcicism, psychopathy and sociopathy...

I mean, a story has to have conflict in it, there has to be some kind of stuggle- otherwise... whats really the point

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
there was a hero who posted a google drive link this morning. there's no limit and the speed is great

search through the thread a bit

flame13th

Sep 21, 2016
This kind of stuff always feels like some kind of weird passive aggressive guilt trip to the dev. I'm not even sure what you mean by being "pushed on" - you feel like you are forced to have her as a LI? That's not how I feel my game is playing out- she is just more of a devious antagonist trying to survive in the cut throat world of high power corporations. It's also not really that much of a surprise or unusual- for the most part the path a woman has to go through for such a high position of power tends to be much more difficult and uphill then what men expereince climbing the same corporate ladder. It's well known that CEO's and high power executives tend to have characteristics associated with narcicism, psychopathy and sociopathy...

I mean, a story has to have conflict in it, there has to be some kind of stuggle- otherwise... whats really the point
Yeah. That's normally how storytelling is. Like I hate when there are some random dudes explaining about the fighting scene in some anime or cartoons, but that's how basically it works with telling the techniques or skills that the characters are using during the fight scene.

But basically for Cass case is that her character development is either a redemption purpose or the revenge purpose, seeing on what happened in Chapter 4.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Also, this need an update patch. Burning twice MEGA's limit and I don't doubt the actual new stuff accounts for less then a gig. Probs much less.
There's no patch due to the renpy engine upgrade. Every game with a previous chapter using the old renpy engine would need to be a full download not a patch if the new chapter is on the new renpy engine.

• Sad
Reactions: CCrusader

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Artemis [v0.4.1] [digi.B] crunched

Original Size Win: 10,14 GB
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Download (PC*/Mac):
Download LQ (PC*/Mac):

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Last edited:

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Artemis [Chapter 1-4, v0.4.2] [digi.B] [MinQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 10.25GB
Repack size: 1.63GB

Notice: No need to re-download the whole thing again, just apply Update Only (99.4MB) from below links.
UpdateOnly_MinQ v0.4.1a to v0.4.2 =

PC = / / /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) =
(Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)
Notice2: If have start error crash, just use Update Only for your respective edition.

Added UQ Edition in below spoiler for those that prefer Quality focused repack (3.84GB).

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :cool:

Last edited:

ZzZzZiggy

Dec 30, 2021
Just use this and put in your game folder.

In game press Alt+M and search for the variable. Change to search Labels/Scene, and then search 'Meg', it will show the scenes and just jump into the scene. It will unlock the gallery.
Oh this is NEAT! Thanks, dude! Might try this.

4.80 star(s) 376 Votes